Strategy for your Agile Transition
Try our proven framework to becoming agile
As experts in helping organizations adopt agile methods such as Scrum, we support you during the agile transition with tools like the Agile Management Framework(c) and the Agile Strategy Map(c). We train and coach your management and your teams on agile leadership and methodologies. We introduce proven practices to help plan and guide the transition.
Proven empirical approach
Our unique practices and tools allow us to scale your transition in the best way for your organization. It enables us to understand your unique needs and goals and helps you to successfully adopt a predictable yet flexible way of working suited to your needs.
The Agile Management Framework
Individuals & Skills
We assess the impact of the agile changes on every role in your organization.
Starting from the C-Level and the management to the development teams, we train and coach people based on his/her individual duties or responsibilities.
And most importantly we quickly enable your teams to:
Product & Technology
Agile frameworks like Scrum work in every organization. industry sector, company size or project complexity does not prevent on organization becoming agile. However, the commitment to the transformation and how it is done does.
Our unique end-to-end approach, including practices and tools like the Agile Strategy Map, has been developed over years of experience working on successful projects.
The proven approach will help your company understand the impact of the change and track the progress of the change as you move towards your goals for agility.
Structure & Organization
Your leadership has a major influence on the success of your transition. Our coaches support your management and leaders on how to implement enterprise-wide agile methods in order to:
With the agile implementation your organization gains many advantages:
4 steps to becoming agile:
Our coaches have seen and supported many companies in becoming agile and can quickly recognize gaps in the system, communication failures and technologies that might be posing problems.
To identify your individual situation and in order to advise you on the best way to become agile, we start with an assessment in order to analyze, examine and evaluate:
Current software and product development processes
- Synchronization of business model and organizational structure
- Communication between all project participants
- Methodology and team qualifications
- Technical due diligence
Transitioning to agile, like any major change, requires a clear strategy. The strategy is needed to set the guidelines on how to support the teams as they adopt new working practices like Scrum, as well as informing and supporting the rest of the organization which will be inevitably affected by them. It is important to understand that once the transition to agile starts, it will never stop again as there is no “ideal” end state; agility is centred on continuous improvement rather than a single end state.
We develop and refine the right strategy for your company:
- Large or small
- Local or international
- Distributed or co-located
- New to agile or already using agile frameworks and ready to improve
We provide interactive and targeted training to bring theoretical concepts to life.
- Executive management workshops introducing lean practices and agile leadership
- Recognized Certifications: CSM (Certified Scrum Master), CSPO (Certified Product Owner) & CSD (Certified Scrum Developer)
- Role-based trainings, e.g. Scrum Master or Product Owner trainings
- Developer trainings on agile engineering practices like TDD (test-driven development) and emergent design
- The Scrum Start-Up Package for small teams - kick start your agile team with more then just training
- agile42 Scrum Lego City - experience Scrum in practice in a fun and enlightening game
The best way to grow people into new roles is a supportive and interactive approach. To accelerate the implementation of a new method like Scrum, Kanban etc. we recommend effective on-the-job coaching in addition to interactive training.
- Agile leadership and management coaching
- Organizational pre-requisites to successful agile transitions
- Individual coaching and team-based coaching
- Fine-tuning an organization to support agile teams