Our development team released Agilo 0.7.3.3 which is a maintenance release for the 0.7.3.x series.
The agile42 development team just released Agilo 0.7.3.3 which is a maintenance release for the 0.7.3.x series. We managed to fix some more bugs, pointed out by the nice community of Agilo users :-) Thank you very much for your bug reports!
Some issues we fixed:
- changed some code which might be the cause for the 'tickets loose their sprint connection' issue that was reported by users previously.
- added more safety guards so that Agilo should work better for a multi-environment trac when some environments don't use Agilo
- added missing help pages for the Scrum glossary
- fixed total bar in the ticket statistics chart
- fixed link in the dashboard to update tickets by CSV import
- several CSS fixes
- Display the sprint description on the sprint detail page