New Agilo Pro 1.0, improved usability a new Digital Whiteboard and much more to support the professionals working every day, and demanding more and more features to improve their productivity.
I am an Agile Coach and Trainer, I helped founding agile42, and I am helping customers all around the world to become more Agile. I am a speaker, and a writer, and I like to have fun :-)
once more thanks to the community for the great effort in supporting the product and in bringing it forward, Agilo for Scrum wouldn't be so successful without your help :-)
Finally we manage to release the final Pro 1.0 and also the Agilo Open Source code 0.8, that introduces a lot of improvements compared to the previous version 0.7. Performance are greatly improved and the whole architecture now makes use of a clear Model <-> Controller <-> View pattern that ease a lot the coding of new features, as well as allowing to interact with fully new JSON based API with third party products, as well as with Agilo backend features.
A lot of bug have been fixed, and on top of those we are proud to announce the following new Features:
- Digital Whiteboard (Pro): now planning tasks, and performing a Daily Standup has never been easier, you can see the full Sprint Backlog in front of you and just Drag & Drop tickets as you would do on a real whiteboard. Moreover an integrated Burndown chart is available and also an inspector showing the important informations for the current sprint
- Backlog Inline Editing (Pro): You can now edit tickets directly into the Backlog, whatever backlog, and from there already change the properties, and status without having to reload the full backlog again. The creation of new linked ticket inline is coming soon
- Collapsible sidebar: To give you more space to move things around the Sidebar is not collapsible, it is enough a click and is sliding at one side, and so will remain until you decide to use any of the tools that it contains
- Fast Breakdown: Now when on a "edit" pane of a ticket it is possible to create related tickets, like when breaking down a story into tasks, very fast, Agilo will always bring you back to the originating ticket, and you will have only to click to add another one
- Timezone Support: Agilo is used as a distributed collaboration platform, and therefore it was extremely important to honor and display correctly the times according to the client set timezone. This also applies to the Burndown data of course, that are now drown according to the client timezone (that is set in the user preferences)
We are looking forward to your feedback that helped us in making the tool what it is today, and will for sure help in making it even better tomorrow :-) So please do not hesitate to comment, or participate in our Agilo User Group there are a lot of people willing to share experience :-)
So long... and thanks!
The Agilo Development Team