We are proud to announce the release of Agilo Pro 1.1.1 and Agilo Open Source 0.8.3.1 - it is at the one hand a bugfix release that incorporates all the great feedback we got from our community and on the other hand it is a preview of a new backlog which we offer as an option to get early feedback from the community on its implementation. So please give abundant feedback in our google group. To download it please head over to our download page.
I'm a developer working for Agile42 to bring Agilo to the next level.
We are proud to announce the release of Agilo Pro 1.1.1 and Agilo Open Source 0.8.3.1 - it is at the one hand a bugfix release that incorporates all the great feedback we got from our community and on the other hand it is a preview of a new backlog which we offer as an option to get early feedback from the community on its implementation.
So please give abundant feedback in our google group.
To download it please head over to our download page.
Without further ado, here's the release notes.
You can enable it by adding the
enable_beta_backlog option to the
agilo-general in your trac.ini. Here's an example
[agilo-general] enable_beta_backlog = true
- Real hierarchical display of tickets with their containers
- Drag and drop of tickets with contained items
- Inline editing of Remaining-Time and Sprints, Story Points, Business Value and Story Priority
- Showing the burndown chart
What doesn't work yet:
- Configuring what columns to show for a backlog, we basically have two sets of rows for now, one for the sprint backlog and one for all other backlogs
- Inline editing of Story Points, Bussiness Value and Story Priority use hardcoded values, i.e. they can't be customized
This is still work in progress and not everything works to our quality standards. Never the less we would love to get feedback on it in this early stage to know where we need to go.
- Added a live filter to the backlog so you can easily look at just a subset of the items therein
- Fixed a bug where the number of open/ closed tickets for a sprint was counted wrong leading to a problem to retarget still open stories to a new sprint when closing the old one
- Fix for IE where it would continously poll the server for non existing files during drag and drop causing a major slowdown
- switched sidebar to load the recent changes instead of just the alphabetical first pages from the wiki page index (Thanks to Christopher Mürbe of cockpit4 GmbH for this contribution)
- Changed the Agilo startup to use multi-env mode to simplify adding new environments to that Agilo
- Documentation fixes for the virtual machine operations manual
- Fixed a bug where sometimes custom ticket fields would go missing and couldn't be saved
- Added a workaround for IE that would sometimes move either the toolbar at the top or the footer out of the browser window and make them unreachable
- Fixed renaming milestones to propagate the rename to all contained sprints
- Changed the commit hook parsing to allow # in arbitrary locations and give stricter error checking for commands
- Removed "Create a" in the commands-section of the sideboar to allow longer custom names not to create line-breaks
- Some minor UX touches such as rephrasing error messages.
- Dragging tasks as a Scrum Master who is also a team member no longer steals the task from that team member
- Added links from containers to their detail pages in the whiteboard
- Better visualisation of the fact that the whiteboard is disabled
- Now showing an error message if a task is connected to multiple stories prevents rendering the whiteboard
- Fixes for the inline editor to submit on enter in all browsers
- Creating child tickets inline always creates tasks if that child-type is available
- Fixed a bug where opening and closing an inline editor would not reactivate its opening button