Again our famous Scrumtisch took place on November 10th, 2011 at the Cafe Hundertwasser in Friedrichshain.The Scrumtisch is interesting for everybody who wants to discuss Scrum, share problems and find solutions.
Andrea Tomasini started the meeting with his impressions of the Scrum Gathering in London and as usual topics were chosen by the group. The following issues which were discussed:
- 3 teams but how many backlogs
- My teams do not like cross-functional
- Team changing at every sprint, what to do? Scrum is empowerment...
- How to trace dependencies between stories in the product backlog
- Planning meeting is too long, estimation is hard
3 teams but how many backlogs?
- stable and performing
- people shuffling every sprint
- The management decide how to sort things: sometimes the team has 2 to 3 members
- 20+20 ...