Notes from last night's ScrumTisch in Berlin
I am an Agile Coach and Trainer and I am helping customers all around the world to become more Agile. I am more and more keen on adopting adaptive emergent approaches to improve people's quality of life. Through an holistic and pragmatic approach - I consider Lean and Agile very powerful frameworks - it is possible to improve results, performance and also personal satisfaction.
Visiting Business Influencer and Linchpin. My motto is that of NannyMcPhee: "When you need me, but do not want me, I must stay. When you want me, but no longer need me, then I have to go."
At last night's ScrumTisch, a number of interesting challenges was discussed:
- Do we re-estimate a story that wasn't finished in one sprint? How are the story points calculated into the velocity?
- How can a service business sell agile to their clients? How to inspire them to participate and engage in discovering the best product?
- How much preparation (UX/UI-definition) is needed to have stories ready for a sprint?
- Who is using Lean Architecture? How do we change our system's design to enable our teams to go faster?
- How do we spread knowledge (for instance about new components ...