Today we are pleased to announce again a full house and interesting discussion around Scrum. Beside the speech from the Scrum Gathering in Orlando: Agile Creation of Multi-Product Solutions, we discussed also about the Topic Big Projects with Multiple Teams...
I am one of the founders of agile42. Even though I am not an engineer I consider myself almost a "Techi" as I have been working in the field of software development for 10 years now.
24 people attended at the Scrumtisch on April 22nd. The "official" Part of the evening started with the usual collection of topics, like
- Dysfunctional Scrum Pattern
- CSM & Scrum Alliance Certifications
- Reporting to the management in multi project Scrum environment
- Performance Management in Scrum / Quality measurement
- Small teams with many little projects
- Big projects with multiple teams (Coordination, Planning, Reporting)
After the priorisation the 1st topic was set: Big projects with multiple teams (Coordination, Planning, Reporting). During the discussion many useful suggestions and experiences have been exchanged. Questions like Who partitions the work?, How to report? How to estimate and set ...