On 25th of April Ralf Kruse hosted the Scrumtisch in Berlin. We had some 15-20 attendees and started by capturing interesting topics. After a dot voting the following topic backlog was ready to be discussed.
I am one of the founders of agile42. Even though I am not an engineer I consider myself almost a "Techi" as I have been working in the field of software development for 10 years now.
- Transition from technical role to PO role (2)
- When to do estimations (2)
- Agile vs. management culture (6/7)
- Intrinsic motivation in an agile environment (5)
- How to tell management to relax (4)
- How to handle weak POs (3)
- Why Scrum does not work (2)
Agile vs. Management Culture
The host of this topic had the example that new, unknown stakeholders join Sprint Reviews and come with new requirements without knowing anything about agile and the team's new development approach.
The question now was how to handle management and stakeholders who has no knowledge about agile. Following ...