Are you ready for the Agile change?
We are passionate about supporting organizations with their Agile Transition, become more resilient and better prepared for a changing world.
How we help
What we do
Agile change starts from different perspectives
Your Agile Transition starts with adopting a new mindset and culture to create a resillient organization.
How we can support you
Agile Culture and Mindset
Agile Teams & Roles
What are your challenges?
- Grow the right culture & Agile mindset
- Create the best portfolio & program management
- Delivering customer value & organizational design
- Build the right team structures & interactions
- Identify the best Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Improve performance, quality and Time to Market
We offer a number of Scrum Alliance® and Kanban certified courses.
- Finja Samland
- Swedbank Group IT Baltic Banking Division
- Dr. Michael Jahnich, Director Product Development at COMPRION GmbH.
We work locally and worldwide
Fortæl mig, og jeg glemmer. Vis mig, og jeg husker. Involver mig, og jeg forstår.
Vi er på mange lokationer, men vi arbejder sammen
Vi elsker vores besynderlige navn
Masser af snak og masser af handling
Voksne og farvekridt
Alle samlet nu
6. december 2018
We talk with Cliff Hazell, the latest addition to the agile42 team of coaches in Sweden
3. december 2018
If you don’t understand culture and what culture is, how do you expect to change it?
1. december 2018
For organizations that want to become agile, cultural change is not an option but a necessity.