- Faster time-to-market and responsiveness
- Accelerated ROI (Return on Investment)
- Higher customer satisfaction
- More engaged and motivated employees
The agile42 team enjoys a global presence, operating in Germany, the United States, Canada, Denmark, the Netherlands, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Turkey and South Africa. Our coaches have proven expertise and top credentials in the industry; many of our coaches are Certified Scrum Coaches and Certified Scrum Trainers: only a few dozen people worldwide can boast both credentials. In addition, we have staff certified as Kanban Coaching Professionals (KCP), an elite club with only around 60 members worldwide.
We are currently actively looking for coaches to join our teams in Germany and Finland, but speculative applications for other agile42 countries are welcome! We are looking for people to become true members of our team and grow with us, so collaborations on a freelance basis will not be considered.
We are looking for:
Agile Coach, Germany
Requirements & Skills:
- at least 3 years of experience with more than one team doing Scrum, Kanban or XP;
- CSP accreditation by the Scrum Alliance would be a plus;
- availability to travel on an average 3-4 days per week (we try to avoid 4 and 5);
- analytical skills;
- problem-solving skills;
- facilitation skills;
- willingness to learn and work with an international very experienced and diverse team of awesome coaches 🙂
- fluent German and English spoken and written.
We are looking forward to your application. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agile Senior Coach Consultant, Toronto ON and Vancouver BC, Canada
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Articulate and help leaders at all levels of the organization, both business and technology, to understand the benefits of working Agile
- Educate and guide management and executives in the art of Agile leadership
- Consult and coach leadership teams on an iterative approach to organizational change
- Create a culture that embodies an Agile mindset and nurtures high performance
- Build support mechanisms and practices for functional collaboration and program management across multiple dedicated Agile teams
- Coach and support team members in optimizing their adoption of Agile and taking ownership of their individual roles
- Utilize Agile/Scrum best practices, standards, and guidelines
- Create self-sustaining Agile teams and build momentum that drives meaningful business results
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- At least 5+ years of experience practicing Scrum, Kanban or XP with many teams and organizations
- At least 5+ years experience leading organizational change efforts
- Prior consulting and/or leadership experience is a must
- Certified Agile Coach and experience training in Agile methods an advantage
- Experience with processes and tools supporting Agile methods
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, fantastic presentation and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Brilliant organizational design and problem-solving skills – dazzle us!
- Ability to communicate and consult at multiple levels within an organization
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Professionalism and attention to detail
- Ability to travel 50% – 100% depending on your location
- Community involvement. e.g, participation in local user groups, active blogging, volunteering
- Articulate and authentic
- Predisposition to patience and tolerance
- Embodiment of Servant Leadership
- Comfortable working with diverse international workforce
- Able to maintain calm in challenging organization change management scenarios
- Passion for helping people learn and grow professionally
If you have a passion for Agile and Lean Coaching, have experience leading organizational design and change efforts, and are looking to join a dynamic team and this sounds like a fit for you, please send us a cover letter along with your resume (cover letter is a must!). We look forward to hearing from you.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Senior Full Stack Developer, Germany, Berlin
- You’ll implement back-end APIs for our RESTful web services using Python and Django Rest Framework.
- You’ll demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and adapt your knowledge and your skills in different contexts.
- Experience with back-end development, ideally with Python and Django
- Experience with test automation
- Experience with version control systems and dependency management solutions (Git, npm, pip)
- Attentive to the latest standards in Web-based technologies
- You enjoy working in a team where practices like pair programming and code review are an essential part of the workflow
- You understand the importance of writing clean and easily maintainable code and are always looking to improve as a developer
- Must be able to work on-site
Nice to have
- Knowledge of CI/CD workflow, and experience with handling the full software product lifecycle
- Knowledge of static typed systems, such as flow
- Experience in working in Agile teams
- Good level of English and German
- Django (Python)
- Testing Tools/Frameworks: unittest (Python), jest, react-testing-library, behave/selenium
What we offer
- A safe-to-fail environment where we can learn and develop as professionals and as a team. Our release cycles tend to be very short so that we get fast feedback and are able to improve accordingly.
- A small team where you can take ownership of your work and your growth.
- At regular intervals, we take time for experimenting and investigating new technologies, not necessarily related to our products.
- An informal but respectful environment.
- An office located in a popular Berlin neighborhood, easy to reach and well-connected with public transportation.
- The opportunity to travel at a different location every year to synch-up and innovate with our international colleagues from more than ten countries.
- Added employee benefits, such as vouchers or paying for your mobile phone bill.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.