Are you ready for the Agile change?
We are passionate about supporting organizations with their Agile Transition, become more resilient and better prepared for a changing world.
How we help
What we do
Agile change starts from different perspectives
Your Agile Transition starts with adopting a new mindset and culture to create a resillient organization.
How we can support you
Agile Culture and Mindset
Agile Teams & Roles
What are your challenges?
- Grow the right culture & Agile mindset
- Create the best portfolio & program management
- Delivering customer value & organizational design
- Build the right team structures & interactions
- Identify the best Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Improve performance, quality and Time to Market
We offer a number of Scrum Alliance® and Kanban certified courses.
Public Trainings in United States
July 15, 2019Certified Scrum Master (CSM) training
July 17, 2019Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) training
Aug. 5, 2019Certified Scrum Master (CSM) training
- Finja Samland
- Swedbank Group IT Baltic Banking Division
- Dr. Michael Jahnich, Director Product Development at COMPRION GmbH.
We work locally and worldwide
Tell me I’ll forget... show me I'll remember... involve me and I'll understand!
An international family
We love our strange name
"Thanks for all the fish!"
Lots of talk and lots of action
Grownups with crayons
All together now
May 24, 2019
Watch Peter Hundermark on Klaus Leopold's Lean Business Agility channel
May 21, 2019
The Berlin Scrum User Group meets on July 4th at agile42, Gruenberger Str. 54, 10245 Berlin.
May 17, 2019
agile42 Turkey helped implement an agile way of working in the IT department of an international Leading logistics provider company