Are you ready for the Agile change?
We are passionate about supporting organizations with their Agile Transition, become more resilient and better prepared for a changing world.
How we help
What we do
Agile change starts from different perspectives
Your Agile Transition starts with adopting a new mindset and culture to create a resillient organization.
How we can support you
Agile Culture and Mindset
Agile Teams & Roles
What are your challenges?
- Grow the right culture & Agile mindset
- Create the best portfolio & program management
- Delivering customer value & organizational design
- Build the right team structures & interactions
- Identify the best Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Improve performance, quality and Time to Market
We offer a number of Scrum Alliance® and Kanban certified courses.
Public Trainings in United States
Oct. 28, 2019ORGANIC agility Foundations
Oct. 29, 2019ORGANIC agility Foundations Masterclass
Nov. 14, 2019Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) training
- Finja Samland
- Swedbank Group IT Baltic Banking Division
- Dr. Michael Jahnich, Director Product Development at COMPRION GmbH.
We work locally and worldwide
Tell me I’ll forget... show me I'll remember... involve me and I'll understand!
An international family
We love our strange name
"Thanks for all the fish!"
Lots of talk and lots of action
Grownups with crayons
All together now
Oct. 14, 2019
First webinar in "Meet the Coach" series on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 aiming to support individuals working in an agile context
Oct. 8, 2019
agile42 is Gold Sponsor of the Manage Agile conference taking place from November 4th to 7th, 2019 in Berlin