The Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) class provides advanced education to Product Owners juggling multiple business opportunities and needing to learn how to communicate across a range of stakeholders
We offer this training as a in-person training (2 days) as well as a remote course (usually 3x5 h).
This program is for someone who has completed a CSPO a year ago, has some experience working with a Scrum Team, and now wants to improve their outreach and work with the development team in the most efficient way possible
- Advanced Stakeholder Discussion
- Funding and Financing & Economics of Product Development Collaboration Frameworks
- Facilitate Product Backlog Ordering & Roadmapping at Scale
- Product Launch
- Customer Development
- Entrepreneurship in an Agile Context
- Advanced Product Discovery
This training fulfils all the learning objectives for an Advanced level CSPO and is necessary in order to progress as a Scrum Alliance member, in addition to related work experience.