The agile42 Community consists of over a thousand agilists from around the world with a huge diversity of experiences, backgrounds and cultures.
As a ScrumMaster, Product Owner or Agile Coach joining the agile42 Membership will give you access to a unique learning and development opportunity featuring exclusive educational nuggets and monthly events and help you expand your toolbox.
Access to thousands of agilists from all over the world to share experiences, challenges and experiences. A safe and moderated community of like-minded people, who share a passion for agility, organizational culture, methods like Scrum, and coaching.
All the benefits of the Free Community:
- An exclusive safe forum with thousands of other agile professionals to discuss new developments and challenges
- Monthly Lean Coffee
- Discounted rate for exclusive webinars
- Monthly newsletter with a “How-to” article to help you improve your effectiveness with your team
If you want something even more dedicated and focused on your personal and professional development, then join the agile42 Premium Membership with a monthly subscription that gives you access to many benefits:
net per Month
All the benefits of the Free Community PLUS:
- Access to self-learning content to help you be more confident, competent and effective in your role
- Access to exclusive webinars by the agile42 coaches on topics chosen by the you, the community
- 1 mentorship session monthly
- Ready to use facilitation templates for the most common sessions faced by Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Agile Coaches
- Opportunity to present your own case studies or experience reports for feedback
- Assistance in preparing for conference talks
Learning experiences are like journeys. The journey starts where the learning is now, and ends when the learner is successful. The end of the journey isn’t knowing more, it’s doing more.