agile42 @ Agile2012 in Texas!
agile42 will participate in this year's Agile2012 conference in Dallas, Texas, presented by the Agile Alliance!
Here's a list of what agile42 will present at the conference:
- On Tuesday 14th at 13:30h agile42 trainer Dave Sharrock will demonstrate the Kanban Pizza Game. This is your change to experience Kanban for yourself! :)
- On the same day at 15:30h you can learn with our agile42 trainer Brad Swansan why a shared vision makes the difference and how to make one. So don't miss his speech: "Creating a Shared Vision: Strategies and Techniques to inspire Teams"
- On Wednesday 15th at 15:30h you will be able to learn the story of a successful 2000-person Agile transformation - told over a pint of beer with the company’s VP. "Down the Pub" - our trainer agile42 Andrea Tomasini will share his experiences with you.
- On Thursday 16th at 9:30h you can learn more from Dave Sharrock when he will talk about "Giving Agile Teams the Roots to Grow and Wings to Fly".
- Last not least, on Thursday at 16:30h agile42 trainer Gaetano Mazzanti will talk about Kanban and Agile in other that software development departments. "Agile in the Bathtub": Experience report on applying Kanban and Agile in Operations, Sales, and Marketing.
|Don't forget to stop by our booth to be a part of our Agile2012 LEGO® challenge (and your chance to win one sweet set of LEGO :)!|
Conference Week: August 13–17, 2012
Gaylord Texan Hotel and Convention Center
(six minutes from the Dallas-Ft. Worth Airport)
We are looking forward to seeing you all at the conference and talk about your Agile Experiences and Challenges!
See you at the conference!
The agile42 Team