Becoming Agile is a lifelong journey. Incorporating Scrum values and Agile principles into your world of work takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement. It’s now the time to aim for greater competence and Agile skills in order to meet the growing demands of the workplace.
The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) and the Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) training, part of the new Scrum Alliance Advanced Certification path that started in 2017, are designed to build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced skills for the implementation of Scrum and Agile techniques within your company and teams. We are very happy to start offering these certifications to qualified professionals.
The first set of Advanced CSM classes will start in Berlin, Stockholm and South Africa (Johannesburg and Cape Town) from June to October.
agile42 coaches are also partnering with US-based trainer Aaron Sanders to organize the first Advanced CSPO class in Europe next September. Aaron’s effectiveness results from experiences spanning over two decades in technological and interpersonal disciplines and he consistently seeks out people to co-train and coach with. We are very happy to have him in this training tour of Europe.
Places are limited, please choose the location most convenient for you and check the details and the registration options:
Schedule for A-CSM with agile42 trainers:
- 20-21 June: Berlin, Germany
- 13-14 August: Johannesburg, South Africa
- 6-7 September: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 13-14 September: Stockholm, Sweden
- 1-2 October: Cape Town, South Africa
- 1-2 October: Toronto, Canada
- 18-19 October: Milan, Italy
- 22-23 October: Denver, USA
- 22-23 October: Helsinki, Finland
- 29-30 October: Berlin, Germany
- 13-14 November: Vancouver, Canada
- 29-30 November: Columbus, USA