We are excited to announce that agile42 is sponsoring the Executive Panel Discussion at Mile High Agile 2015 on April 3 in Denver. We have a world-class line-up of Executives who will speak about Building and Sustaining a Lean-Agile Organization. These executives represent a diverse set of large organizations who are well into their Lean & Agile journeys as organizations, and have hard-won lessons to share. Our panel members include:
- Mark Curry, VP at Oppenheimer Funds
- Brian Warden, IT Director at Nelnet (Financial Services & Technology)
- Susan Courtney, Senior VP at Blue Cross Blue Shield Nebraska
- Eric Kihn, Director at NOAA – National Geophysical Data Center
- Rick Newman, VP of Engineering at ReadyTalk
Mile High Agile is in it’s fifth successful year after being launched with the help of our own Enterprise Coach, Brad Swanson, in 2011. It has sold out every year and we expect over 700 people to attend this year’s one-day event.