Thanks to everybody who joined the Scrumtisch in Berlin on Monday. Here are some pictures of the flip charts we created at the Scrumtisch.
After collecting the suggested topics we selected the following ones to discuss in 4 groups:
- Accepting user stories by the Product Owner
- Can a team work without a Product Owner?
- Do you need a Product Roadmap, how much do you plan ahead?
- How can you facilitate dynamic meetings with distrubuted teams.
See below what the outcome of the breakout sessions was.
It turned out 3 of the 4 groups chose to further deepen the discussion on their topic. One new topic was chosen:
- How to facilitate an effective release retrospective for 40+ people.
See you next time at the Scrumtisch, and make sure to follow @ScrumtischB on Twitter