The CSP-SM program is the last step in the Scrum Alliance Path to CSP program and it is designed to build on your previous knowledge and experience and further enhance your skills in the service of the Team, the Product Owner and the whole organization.
We offer this training as an in-person training (3 days) as well as a remote course (4 non-consecutive days).
Our Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster (CSP-SM) training class is a learning experience for Advanced Certified ScrumMasters (A-CSM) who already have at least two-years experience and need to take a further step in learning, scaling, facilitating and coaching, in order to become true experts. The CSP-SM program is the last step in the Scrum Alliance Path to CSP program and it is designed to build on your previous knowledge and experience and further enhance your skills in the service of the Team, the Product Owner and the whole organization.
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of lecture, classroom discussion, exercises, games and simulations, smoothly blended throughout the class. We will approach the class at a sustainable pace and endeavor to take breaks often, to allow our brain to stay focused and our body to recharge when necessary.
Upon completion of the class, students who have at least 2 years experience as a ScrumMaster and who hold an A-CSM certification, will be eligible to become a Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster (CSP-SM).
- Lean Thinking
- Facilitation and Graphic Facilitation
- The ScrumMaster as a Coach
- The ScrumMaster as a trainer
- Coaching the Product Owner
- Team Development Models
- Improving Team Effectiveness
- Starting new Scrum Teams
- Organizational Development
- Scaling Scrum
- Your way to Scrum Mastery
Who should attend
The CSP-SM course is appropriate for Advanced Certified ScrumMasters with at least 2 years experience as a ScrumMaster.
This is the perfect opportunity to develop into a true expert in the principles and practices of Scrum within an Agile team or organization, whilst completing your journey towards becoming a Certified Scrum Professional.
You can still attend the class if you are short of your required experience. You will only receive certification after the full 2 years is completed.
- Experience: Over the years, agile42 has delivered Scrum & Agile training to thousands of professionals worldwide. Our instructors have decades of experience using and coaching Scrum in hundreds of organizations large and small.
- Excellent ratings: We consistently receive excellent ratings from our participants.
- Techniques: In all of our classes, we use techniques from Accelerated Learning and in particular principles and concepts from Training from the Back of the Room.
- Engaging: Our courses are highly interactive and fun - not a PowerPoint assault, and our participants stay engaged throughout the class, learn by doing, and have fun along the way. When learners talk and teach, they learn. - Sharon Bowman
- Practical and Memorable: Participants learn through hands-on exercises - creating high knowledge retention.
- Sustainable: We are contributing to a greener planet by decreasing our carbon footprint by not having people travel to the venue, and less paper usage in terms of flipcharts and post-it notes.
PMP and PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certifications
Participants may claim 21 Project Management Institute (PMI) Professional Development Units (PDUs) which can be applied to Project Management Professional (PMP) and PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certifications.
Participants also earn 21 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) towards the renewal of any previous certification you hold from the Scrum Alliance.
"This was by far the best professional course that I've attended. If all were this engaging I'd attend many more. Thank you!"
- Kareb R., Data Operation Manager
"The training reinforced for me the paradigm shift from the waterfall approach in a monolithic organization to Agile’s concept of servant leadership. Yes, I’m leading the team, but I’m here to enable your success."
- Michael M., Senior Project Manager
On Online CSP-SM Course
"I would like to sincerely thank you both for a great training and chance for the collaboration! That was a really awesome and fun experience!"
- Farid Z.