Certified Scrum Developer Training
Why is the CSD perfect for you?
The agile engineering practices course is a 5-day workshop in which the Development Team is introduced to key agile engineering practices and then gains practical experience while developing an application.
If you are already a CSM or CSPO, you can skip the first two training days with the Scrum Introduction and jump right into agile engineering!
Agile Engineering Practices we will introduce
- Collaboration within the development team and between the other Scrum roles - Scrum Master and Product Owner
- Architecture and Design that emerges out of small incremental changes
- Continous Integration and code ownership to detect integration errors as quickly as possible
- Refactoring as a practice to continually increase quality and built-in maintainability
- Test-Driven Development to encourage simple design and inspire confidence
The training consists of two parts. The first part builds the foundation for working in a Scrum environment. It lasts two days and focusses on the Scrum Framework, roles and ceremonies. While the second part is all about hands-on experience and technical skills and is scheduled for three days.
Who is this Training for?
Why CSD with agile42?
The training is shaped out of our broad coaching practice. Our trainings are interactive and focussed on real life experiences. We can provide this, because additionally to our knowledge, we have a lot of international experience for your benefit in the daily work.
Please also have a look at our references! Download CSD Training as PDF!