Kanban Management Professional (KMP) Training
Lean Kanban University KMP I Certification
agile42’s highly interactive 2-day introduction to Kanban System Design provides an energetic and engaging introduction to the Kanban management method.
Lean Kanban University Certified Kanban Training
Many organisations face common issues like delays, disruption of plans from unplanned activities & emergencies, slowness to react, overburdening of people, poor quality, and unhappy customers.
This highly interactive and engaging training lets participants learn The Kanban Method, understanding its foundational principles and how to effectively put them into practice to address the above-mentioned issues and more.
Games and activities will provide hands-on experience, letting participants understand that Kanban is not just “putting post-its on a board” and how it fits very different contexts, such as product development and service delivery.
Attendees will learn how and why workflow slows down or stops and how to deal with overburden, bottlenecks and queues to smooth and optimise the flow of value through their system.
We will look at how and why Kanban is a flexible approach to managing change, and how to design and set up fast learning experiments.
Bring your own problems and questions!
Target audience: This course is designed for any professional who is responsible for product/project delivery or is part of a delivery or service team. Kanban works across all levels of an organisation, from senior members of staff to members of delivery teams and is appropriate for anyone wishing to improve their working environment and delivery capability.
Duration: 2 daysLearning Objectives:
- What is Kanban. Understand its roots, the principles and the practices.
- How to visualise work, identifying dysfunctions and issues.
- Balancing demand and capacity.
- How to work with shifting priorities
- How to deal with work interruption and multi-tasking
- Adopting a service-oriented mindset.
- Using metrics and charts to improve process and delivery
- Selecting what to start, what to postpone, and what to drop. Managing risk.
- Identifying Classes of Services and defining Service Level Agreements
- Starting with Kanban: STATIK
- Kanban at different scales: at team level, multiple teams, multiple projects, etc.
Participants will receive:
A digital copy of the book Kanban by David J. Anderson, Certificate of Completion of Lean Kanban University Certified Kanban Training, digital format Membership in Lean Kanban University and a listing in the LKU Alumni Directory.
|Date||May 24, 2018 Details|
|Date||June 11, 2018 Details|
|Date||June 21, 2018 Details|
|Date||June 25, 2018 Details|
|Date||July 9, 2018 Details|