agile42 Coach Roberto Bettazzoni
Agile coach, technical trainer and software developer with broad experience in several areas.
I help companies to adopt agile methodologies and modern software engineering practices.
I developed software for more than 25 years in very different domains: from industrial automation to banking, from real-time embedded to web services, life-critical applications or electric plant remote monitoring.
As a member of the Agile 42 team of coaches, in the last years I coached and trained dozens of [Agile] teams and companies all over the Europe.
I'm a frequent speaker at Technical/Agile conferences.
Cofounder of Bologna eXtreme Programming User Group (2006) and coorganizer of the Italian Agile Day (2007-2008-2009-2010).
See training courses in:
- Adv. Team Coaching Course
- Applying Kanban (Foundation-KMP I) training
- Certified Agile Leadership I
- CAL II: Full Path (All 3 options & workshop)
- CAL II: Agile Leadership
- CAL II: The Agile Organization
- CAL II: Agile Approaches to Change
- Certified LeSS Practitioner
- CSM training
- A-CSM training
- CSPO training
- A-CSPO training
- Creative & Process Visualisation workshops
- Creative Visualisation (Foundation) workshop
- Improving Kanban (Advanced-KMP II) training
- KMP I training
- KMP II training
- Process Visualisation (Advanced) workshop
- Temel Agile ve Scrum Eğitimi
- Visual Mapping & Storytelling (Advanced) workshop
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Agile Coaching
With this book we wanted to create an introductory reference for new Agile Coaches as well as experienced ScrumMasters. It contains much of the theory that we teach our new colleagues at agile42, and hopefully lots of insights for new coaches. This is the book we wish we had had when we started out as agile coaches, and it’s now available to download free of charge.