Werken bij agile42
- Snellere time-to-market en reactievermogen
- Versnelde ROI (Return on Investment)
- Hogere klant tevredenheid
- Meer betrokken en gemotiveerder personeel
Het agile42 team opereert op een wereldwijd niveau, in in Duitsland, de Verenigde Staten, Canada, Denemarken, Nederland, Italië, Zweden, Finland, Turkije en Zuid-Afrika. Onze coaches hebben bewezen expertise en topreferenties in de branche; Veel van onze coaches zijn Certified Enterprise Coaches (CEC) en Certified Scrum Trainers (CST): slechts enkele tientallen mensen over de hele wereld kunnen bogen op beide referenties. Daarnaast hebben we ook mensen in dienst gecertificeerd als Kanban Coaching Professionals (KCP) en geaccrediteerde Kanban Trainers (AKT) , een eliteclub met slechts ongeveer 60 leden wereldwijd.
We zijn momenteel actief op zoek naar coaches voor onze teams in Duitsland, maar sollicitaties voor andere agile42 landen zijn ook welkom! We zijn op zoek naar mensen die echt ons team willen versterken en met ons mee willen groeien, dus samenwerking op freelance basis wordt niet overwogen.
We zijn op zoek naar:
Agile Coach, Germany
For our team in Germany, we are looking for coaches, experienced or willing to evolve in an Agile environment.
Requirements & Skills:
- at least 3 years of experience with more than one team doing Scrum, Kanban or XP;
- CSP accreditation by the Scrum Alliance would be a plus;
- availability to travel on an average 3-4 days per week (we try to avoid 4 and 5);
- analytical skills;
- problem-solving skills;
- facilitation skills;
- willingness to learn and work with an international very experienced and diverse team of awesome coaches 🙂
- fluent German and English spoken and written.
We are looking forward to your application. Contact us at email@example.com.
Senior Full Stack Developer, Germany, Berlin
agile42 is one of the leading Agile Coaching Companies worldwide. We develop Web applications, platforms and Agile tools for our clients and ourselves. We are looking for a talented and highly motivated individual to create solutions for our web applications and services in our agile, self-organized team.
- You’ll implement back-end APIs for our RESTful web services using Python and Django Rest Framework.
- You’ll demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and adapt your knowledge and your skills in different contexts.
- Experience with back-end development, ideally with Python and Django
- Experience with test automation
- Experience with version control systems and dependency management solutions (Git, npm, pip)
- Attentive to the latest standards in Web-based technologies
- You enjoy working in a team where practices like pair programming and code review are an essential part of the workflow
- You understand the importance of writing clean and easily maintainable code and are always looking to improve as a developer
- Must be able to work on-site
Nice to have
- Knowledge of CI/CD workflow, and experience with handling the full software product lifecycle
- Knowledge of static typed systems, such as flow
- Experience in working in Agile teams
- Good level of English and German
- Django (Python)
- Testing Tools/Frameworks: unittest (Python), jest, react-testing-library, behave/selenium
What we offer
- A safe-to-fail environment where we can learn and develop as professionals and as a team. Our release cycles tend to be very short so that we get fast feedback and are able to improve accordingly.
- A small team where you can take ownership of your work and your growth.
- At regular intervals, we take time for experimenting and investigating new technologies, not necessarily related to our products.
- An informal but respectful environment.
- An office located in a popular Berlin neighborhood, easy to reach and well-connected with public transportation.
- The opportunity to travel at a different location every year to synch-up and innovate with our international colleagues from more than ten countries.
- Added employee benefits, such as vouchers or paying for your mobile phone bill.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.