Coach agile42 Gaetano Mazzanti
Gaetano's experience includes coaching and training in Europe and Asia. As a strong advocate of Agile and Lean values and principles, he is helping companies to change, transitioning to more effective organizations and processes.
Gaetano‘s background includes 20+ years as a manager and executive in the Machinery and Software Industry.
He worked in USA and India leading distributed teams in advanced projects (CAD/CAM, PLM, Industrial Automation, Plant Control and Supervision).
Certificazioni: CSM, CSP, KCP, AKT
Guarda i corsi in:
- Adv. Team Coaching Course
- Applying Kanban (Foundation-KMP I) training
- Certified Agile Leadership I
- CAL II: Full Path (All 3 options & workshop)
- CAL II: Agile Leadership
- CAL II: The Agile Organization
- CAL II: Agile Approaches to Change
- Certificazione CSM
- A-CSM training
- Certificazione CSPO
- A-CSPO training
- Creative & Process Visualisation workshops
- Creative Visualisation (Foundation) workshop
- Improving Kanban (Advanced-KMP II) training
- Process Visualisation (Advanced) workshop
- Visual Mapping & Storytelling (Advanced) workshop
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Agile Coaching
With this book we wanted to create an introductory reference for new Agile Coaches as well as experienced ScrumMasters. It contains much of the theory that we teach our new colleagues at agile42, and hopefully lots of insights for new coaches. This is the book we wish we had had when we started out as agile coaches, and it’s now available to download free of charge.