Are you ready for the Agile change?
We are passionate about supporting organizations with their Agile Transition, become more resilient and better prepared for a changing world.
How we help
What we do
Agile change starts from different perspectives
Your Agile Transition starts with adopting a new mindset and culture to create a resillient organization.
How we can support you
Agile Culture and Mindset
Agile Teams & Roles
What are your challenges?
- Grow the right culture & Agile mindset
- Create the best portfolio & program management
- Delivering customer value & organizational design
- Build the right team structures & interactions
- Identify the best Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Improve performance, quality and Time to Market
We offer a number of Scrum Alliance® and Kanban certified courses.
- Finja Samland
- Swedbank Group IT Baltic Banking Division
- Dr. Michael Jahnich, Director Product Development at COMPRION GmbH.
We work locally and worldwide
Tell me I’ll forget - show me I will remember - involve me and I will understand!
We are distant, but we work together
We Love our strange name
Lots of talk and lots of action
Grownups and crayons
All together now
8 November 2018
How can you measure and track your performance using leading and lagging indicators?
8 November 2018
Siemens DF extended the use of agile methods the right way, through a thorough adoption of the essence and practice of being Agile
7 November 2018
agile42 present at the Regional Scrum Gathering to be held in Durban, South Africa, 8-9 November 2018