Are you ready for the Agile change?
We are passionate about supporting organizations with their Agile Transition, become more resilient and better prepared for a changing world.
How we help
What we do
Agile change starts from different perspectives
Your Agile Transition starts with adopting a new mindset and culture to create a resillient organization.
How we can support you
Agile Culture and Mindset
Agile Teams & Roles
What are your challenges?
- Grow the right culture & Agile mindset
- Create the best portfolio & program management
- Delivering customer value & organizational design
- Build the right team structures & interactions
- Identify the best Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Improve performance, quality and Time to Market
We offer a number of Scrum Alliance® and Kanban certified courses.
- Finja Samland
- Swedbank Group IT Baltic Banking Division
- Dr. Michael Jahnich, Director Product Development at COMPRION GmbH.
We work locally and worldwide
Tell me I’ll forget - show me I will remember - involve me and I will understand!
We are distant, but we work together
We Love our strange name
Lots of talk and lots of action
Grownups and crayons
All together now
14 Juni 2018
As a retrospective facilitator, there are many insights and techniques that you can draw from the Diamond of Participatory Decision Making.
6 Juni 2018
agile42’s Marion Eickmann, scientists, and business leaders weigh in on agility in an article published in the June 2018 issue
4 Juni 2018
This is a story of a NGO adopting Agile principles and implementing Scrum in a non-IT context in Turkey and Scrum journey, from their perspectives