Agile in today’s times
It’s not only us, it’s everybody
We are all going through difficult times, but we are not going to let these challenges keep us away from being there for our customers. We have 12 years of experience in remote work that we can now mobilize to continue supporting you. Our classes are also going virtual, without sacrificing our trademark engaging and participative approaches, and we will be offering extra open and free webinars. Stay healthy, go remote.
Our remote services for you
We are impressed by how our clients react to the actual situation and interact with us in remote and virtual ways. All over the world business is going on – different but with a lot of passion, discipline, and motivation.
Please have a look at our virtual certification training, remote in-house training or interactive online workshops.
Self-learning in your home office
agile42 and its partners offer interesting and engaging online training:
- Visual Facilitating and Graphic recording is a great way to engage people. Read more and register.
- Cynefin™ and Complexity: managing effectively in uncertainty Read more and register.
- Our "Introduction to Agile and Scrum" online training will be available soon. We inform you as soon as it is available.
Agile change starts from different perspectives
Your Agile Transition starts with adopting a new mindset and culture to create a resillient organization.
How we can support you
Agile Culture and Mindset
Agile Teams & Roles
What are your challenges?
- Grow the right culture & Agile mindset
- Create the best portfolio & program management
- Delivering customer value & organizational design
- Build the right team structures & interactions
- Identify the best Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Improve performance, quality and Time to Market
We offer a number of Scrum Alliance® and Kanban certified courses.
- Finja Samland
- Swedbank Group IT Baltic Banking Division
- Dr. Michael Jahnich, Director Product Development at COMPRION GmbH.
We work locally and worldwide