Are you ready for the Agile change?
We are passionate about supporting organizations with their Agile Transition, become more resilient and better prepared for a changing world.
How we help
What we do
Agile change starts from different perspectives
Your Agile Transition starts with adopting a new mindset and culture to create a resillient organization.
How we can support you
Agile Culture and Mindset
Agile Teams & Roles
What are your challenges?
- Grow the right culture & Agile mindset
- Create the best portfolio & program management
- Delivering customer value & organizational design
- Build the right team structures & interactions
- Identify the best Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Improve performance, quality and Time to Market
We offer a number of Scrum Alliance® and Kanban certified courses.
- Finja Samland
- Swedbank Group IT Baltic Banking Division
- Dr. Michael Jahnich, Director Product Development at COMPRION GmbH.
We work locally and worldwide
Tell me I’ll forget - show me I will remember - involve me and I will understand!
We are distant, but we work together
We Love our strange name
Lots of talk and lots of action
Grownups and crayons
All together now
6 December 2018
We talk with Cliff Hazell, the latest addition to the agile42 team of coaches in Sweden
3 December 2018
If you don’t understand culture and what culture is, how do you expect to change it?
1 December 2018
For organizations that want to become agile, cultural change is not an option but a necessity.