Are you ready for the Agile change?
How we help
What we do
We challenge, train and coach individuals, teams and organizations to achieve better results, increase quality and deliver more customer value.
Agile change starts from different perspectives
Start your individual Agile journey and choose the right certification, advanced course or career path.
Your Agile change starts with adopting a new mindset and culture to create a resilient organization.
How we can support you
Agile culture and mindset
Agile teams & roles
What are your challenges?
- Grow the right culture & Agile mindset
- Create the best portfolio & program management
- Delivering customer value & organizational design
- Build the right team structures & interactions
- Identify the best Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Improve performance, quality and Time to Market
We offer a number of Scrum Alliance® and Kanban certified courses.
- Finja Samland
- Swedbank Group IT Baltic Banking Division
- Dr. Michael Jahnich, Director Product Development at COMPRION GmbH.
We work locally and worldwide
Tell me I’ll forget - show me I will remember - involve me and I will understand!
We are distant, but we work together
We love our strange name
“Thanks for all the fish!!"
Lots of talk and lots of action
Grownups and crayons
All together now
Nov. 14, 2017
Niels Verdonk has qualified as a Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer
Nov. 10, 2017
agile42 is a sponsor of Manage Agile 2017 conference in Berlin for managers in agile companies
Nov. 8, 2017
Coach Joanne Perold presenting at SGZA17, the Regional Scrum Gathering South Africa 2017