Are you ready for the Agile change?
We are passionate about supporting organizations with their Agile Transition, become more resilient and better prepared for a changing world.
How we help
What we do
We challenge, train and coach individuals, teams and organizations to achieve better results, increase quality and deliver more customer value.
Agile change starts from different perspectives
Start your individual Agile journey and choose the right certification, advanced course or career path.
Your Agile Transition starts with adopting a new mindset and culture to become a more resilient organization.
How we can support you
Agile culture and mindset
We understand your culture and current situation using our proven organizational assessment and the agile42 OrgScan (powered by Sensemaker®)
We help you develop the right Agile strategy enabling you to reach your business goals and become a more resilient organization
Agile teams & roles
What are your challenges?
- Grow the right culture & Agile mindset
- Create the best portfolio & program management
- Delivering customer value & organizational design
- Build the right team structures & interactions
- Identify the best Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Improve performance, quality and Time to Market
We offer a number of Scrum Alliance® and Kanban certified courses.
- Finja Samland
- Swedbank Group IT Baltic Banking Division
- Dr. Michael Jahnich, Director Product Development at COMPRION GmbH.
We work locally and worldwide
Tell me I’ll forget... show me I'll remember... involve me and I'll understand!
An international family
We love our strange name
"Thanks for all the fish!"
Lots of talk and lots of action
Grownups with crayons
All together now
April 19, 2018
agile42 is hiring a new coach for its Berlin headquarters
April 13, 2018
agile42 coaches heading to Global Scrum Gathering Minneapolis 2018, the "meeting of agile minds" organized by the Scrum Alliance on April 16-18