Are you ready for the Agile change?
We are passionate about supporting organizations with their Agile Transition, become more resilient and better prepared for a changing world.
How we help
What we do
We challenge, train and coach individuals, teams and organizations to achieve better results, increase quality and deliver more customer value.
Agile change starts from different perspectives
Start your individual Agile journey and choose the right certification, advanced course or career path.
Your Agile Transition starts with adopting a new mindset and culture to become a more resilient organization.
How we can support you
Agile culture and mindset
We understand your culture and current situation using our proven organizational assessment and the agile42 OrgScan (powered by Sensemaker®)
We help you develop the right Agile strategy enabling you to reach your business goals and become a more resilient organization
Agile teams & roles
What are your challenges?
- Grow the right culture & Agile mindset
- Create the best portfolio & program management
- Delivering customer value & organizational design
- Build the right team structures & interactions
- Identify the best Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Improve performance, quality and Time to Market
We offer a number of Scrum Alliance® and Kanban certified courses.
- Finja Samland
- Swedbank Group IT Baltic Banking Division
- Dr. Michael Jahnich, Director Product Development at COMPRION GmbH.
We work locally and worldwide
Tell me I’ll forget - show me I will remember - involve me and I will understand!
We are distant, but we work together
We love our strange name
“Thanks for all the fish!!"
Lots of talk and lots of action
Grownups and crayons
All together now
March 21, 2018
Due to a difference in goals and approaches, friction occurs between Agile teams and the rest of the organization - who has yet to see the benefits...
March 14, 2018
Article published in German magazine it-daily.net