Design Sprints: The Innovation Method from Google Ventures
This training will introduce you to the Google Ventures Design Sprint Framework, offering you innovative solutions to improve your daily workflow. You will learn the theory of the Design Sprint from industry experts, who will also show you practical, concrete examples to help you apply to your daily work.
- Duration: 16h
- Delivery: Remote / Face-to-face
- Certifications: Design Sprint Practitioner certification from our partner, We Start Academy
- Included: 50% discount from We Start’s facilitation sets including a detailed agenda for a Design Sprint to facilitate yourself, a Design Sprint Briefing template, as well as expert facilitation tips
A Design Sprint is a five-phase process (taking place over 4 half day sessions) developed by Google Ventures, which combines the principles of design thinking, business strategy, behaviour science, and innovation. When applied correctly, the process allows you to complete projects that would previously have taken months of back-and-forth in a single week. This allows you to launch new products, enter new markets, develop new features, and more, in a streamlined, cost-effective way.
The course is presented by experts in design thinking and agility and their expertise lies in empowering people with the practical skills they need to be sustainably successful in a digital world. We focus on agile transformation, innovation management, design thinking, and product management.
There is no pre-requisite for attending this class.
This course is aimed at anyone who has to master complex challenges in their daily lives. This may include Agile coaches and product managers, team leaders, project managers, people in sales, managers, designers, agencies, brand managers, and marketing teams.
If you would like to improve your decision-making skills, learn how to better coordinate teams, streamline client relations, improve business processes, or innovate in your market, this is the course for you.
- Master all 5 phases of a Design Sprint
- Test and implement innovative ideas in no time
- Master methods and approaches to make the right decisions quickly and efficiently, even if they are critical
- Understand customer needs and learn to summarise and visually represent the customer journey
- Learn to work with challenges under pressure to validate ideas faster, to bring a team together to get the best out of their collective expertise
- Create a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Grow your network and make contacts with other participants
- Learn the best techniques and ways to validate a concept
In case of a remote training
- We will use Zoom as a video conferencing platform.
- We will use Slack as an additional messaging channel.
- We will use Miro as an online whiteboard for digital collaboration.
- Experience: Over the years, agile42 has delivered Scrum & Agile training to thousands of professionals worldwide. Our instructors have decades of experience using and coaching Scrum in hundreds of organizations large and small.
- Excellent ratings: We consistently receive excellent ratings from our participants.
- Techniques: In all of our classes, we use techniques from Accelerated Learning and in particular principles and concepts from Training from the Back of the Room.
- Engaging: Our courses are highly interactive and fun – not a PowerPoint assault, and our participants stay engaged throughout the class, learn by doing, and have fun along the way. When learners talk and teach, they learn. -Sharon Bowman
- Practical and Memorable: Participants learn through hands-on exercises – creating high knowledge retention.
- Sustainable: We are contributing to a greener planet by decreasing our carbon footprint by not having people travel to the venue, and less paper usage in terms of flipcharts and post-it notes.