The course is highly practical, with interactive videos and short quizzes to make sure you’re on track. Once complete, you’ll receive your certification in Agile Foundations, which you can add to your resume and LinkedIn profile to boost your credibility.
The course is also available in the following languages/countries:
Upon completing this agile certification, you will be able to:
- Define the origins and the fundamental principles that led to the development of the Agile movement
- Describe the four values and 12 principles of the Agile Manifesto
- List three different approaches to control the work
- Explain the concepts of push and pull systems
- Repeat the three major sources of waste highlighted by Lean Thinking
- Identify the advantages of using an iterative and incremental approach to work
- List at least two core elements of an agile mindset
- Understand prerequisites and implications of becoming more agile
Agile refers to a mindset that includes a set of values and principles. Founded on these values and principles, several frameworks enable work to get done in an agile manner, like for instance Scrum or XP.
The course is composed of a mix of engaging and fun videos, instructional reading texts and interactive quizzes, which aim at stimulating different parts of your brain and thus help learning more and retaining the learning longer.
The course is designed for anyone who wants to learn about agility and its benefits: team members, leaders, executives. This course will allow them to do it in their own time and at their own pace.
Agility has become mainstream across multiple industries, so even marketing specialists, data scientists, HR representatives, and other professionals looking for a better mindset to approach complex problems are encouraged to take the course.