- Duration: 1-2 hours
- Access: You will have access to the course content for 30 days from the date of purchase
- Group discount: If you would like to purchase this course for a team, please contact us
Facilitation includes all skills which are required to make sure that a meeting, a workshop, a training, group activity or any other session or interaction with a specific goal can be completed successfully.
By completing this course, you will get introduced to Agile facilitation and the factors which make facilitation successful. You will learn a simple framework to increase your effectiveness as a facilitator and help your team and organization make decisions and get things done collaboratively and smoothly.
The course is composed of a mix of instructional reading texts, resources, practice recommendations and interactive quizzes, which aim at stimulating different parts of our brain and to help you learn faster and retain information better. It is a great first step towards becoming a proficient facilitator and provide you with an effective approach and concrete tips you can put into practice straight away.
Facilitation Course Outline
- Introduction to Facilitation
- Key Factors for Successful Facilitation
- Characteristics of a Good Facilitator
Who is the Facilitation Foundations course aimed at?
The course is mainly designed for Scrum Masters, team leaders, team coaches who are not new to Agile and Scrum, but want to become more effective in supporting their teams and organization by applying the art of facilitation.
The course is also intended for anyone who is approaching agility and Scrum and curious about agile facilitation or is struggling to show effective leadership in an agile context: engineers, business analysts, project managers, leaders.
Facilitation is used across industries, so marketing specialists, data scientists, HR representatives, and other professionals looking for a better way to help individuals, teams and organizations make collaborative decision faster, are encouraged to take the course.
- Define at least two important things that characterize facilitation
- Describe at least two abilities of a facilitator
- Express the three factors that contribute to successful facilitation
- Recognize at least three characteristics of a good facilitator