Discover the key principles of effective goal-setting and easily achieve your organization's objectives. Our OKR (Objectives and Key Results) Practitioner training is designed to show you the fundamentals of this powerful goal-setting framework and how to effectively implement it within your business.
Overview: OKR certification
Setting goals may be difficult, but it's essential for everyone - whether you're an individual contributor or a member of the management board - to ensure that you meet your highest potential. In this training, we'll outline what OKRs are and how they may help you achieve your targets.
Our trainers will take you through real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, and group discussions to ensure you have a thorough understanding of OKRs. You'll also learn how to implement them in your own organization. Whether you're new to OKRs or have used them before, this foundation course will help you make the most of this powerful goal-setting framework.
This training will teach you:
- Fundamental principles of OKRs and how they may help you succeed
- The relationship between objectives and key results and how to align them
- How to create and implement effective OKRs for your company
- The importance of regular check-ins and how to track progress toward your objectives
- Best practices for establishing and monitoring OKRs
Who should enrol?
- Executives and managers
- Business leaders and entrepreneurs
- Project managers and team leads
- Sales and marketing professionals
- HR and talent management professionals
- Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Product Owners and Product Managers
- Anyone looking to improve their goal-setting and achievement skills
- Prerequisites: None
- Duration: Four four-hour sessions (16 hours)
- Delivery: Remote
- Certifications: OKR Practitioner by OKR Institute
Part 1: Structure of OKRs
- What are OKRs?
- History and Benefits of OKRs
- Vision, Strategy and OKRs
- Understanding Objectives and Key Results
- What are Initiatives and where do they fit?
- Aligning OKRs at scale
- Measuring the Success of OKRs
Part 2: Application of OKRs
- Setting OKRs for the first time
- Preparation and Kick-off Meetings
- Check-in Meetings
- Reviews and Retrospectives
Part 3: Real Life Simulation Scenario
Part 4: Culture and OKRs
- Role of OKR Champions
- Agile and OKRs
Experience: Over the years, agile42 has delivered Scrum & Agile training to thousands of professionals worldwide. Our instructors have decades of experience using and coaching Scrum in hundreds of organizations large and small.
Excellent ratings: We consistently receive excellent ratings from our participants.
Techniques: In all of our classes, we use techniques from Accelerated Learning and in particular principles and concepts from Training from the Back of the Room.
Engaging: Our courses are highly interactive and fun - not a PowerPoint assault, and our participants stay engaged throughout the class, learn by doing, and have fun along the way. As Sharon Bowman said, "When learners talk and teach, they learn".
Practical and Memorable: Participants learn through hands-on exercises, which is proven to help with knowledge retention.
Sustainable: We are contributing to a greener planet by decreasing our carbon footprint by not having people travel to the venue, and less paper usage in terms of flipcharts and post-it notes.
In case of a remote training
We will use Zoom as a video conferencing platform.
We will use Slack as an additional messaging channel.
We will use Miro as an online whiteboard for digital collaboration.