agile42's highly interactive 16-hour Certified Scrum Developer class provides hands-on learning focused on the team members who will be building the product
agile42's highly interactive 16-hour Certified Scrum Developer class provides hands-on learning focused on the team members who will be building the product. In this class, students will learn techniques that help teams around the world build shippable increments of products in short timeframes.
In addition to learning concepts and techniques, students apply this learning building usable products in three 1-hour sprints. The groups must create a usable product at the end of each sprint. This hyper- compressed timeframe requires that students use Agile development techniques and strip out unnecessary waste in order to deliver a quality product on time.
This class can be tailored to fit most development environments and many non-software products as well. We also encourage anyone who helps build the product to attend. We regularly involve designers, testers, analysts and other individual contributors in-class exercises.
- Lean, Agile, and Scrum Fundamentals
- Definition of Done, a key practice in ensuring quality standards are met
- Effective Team Dynamics, the difference between true teams and working groups and how to develop as a team
- Emergent Architecture and Design, approaches that allow designs and architecture to emerge and change over time
- Test-First Development, building quality into the development process rather than relying only on checking for errors later
- Refactoring as a practice to continually increase quality and built-in maintainability
- Continuous Integration and code ownership to detect integration errors as quickly as possible
- Prerequisites: None
- Duration: 16h
- Delivery: Remote or in-person
- Certifications: CSD® Certification (Scrum Alliance)
- Two-year membership to the Scrum Alliance
- Community channel to continue collaborating and access to the trainers
- PDU & Scrum Alliance SEUs (toward CSP cert): 14 SEUs
- The CSD® certificate is a prerequisite for the A-CSD℠ (Advanced CSD) training
This training is designed to help anyone who has a hand in building the product. This includes Software Engineers, QA Engineers, DB Administrators, Designers, and others.
We will cover technical topics, however, a coding background is not required for this class - just an openness to learning.
Why CSD with agile42?
The training is shaped out of our broad coaching practice. Our trainings are interactive and focused on real-life experiences. We can provide this, as in addition to our knowledge, we have extensive international experience to share with you.
Please also have a look at our references!