Certified Scrum Professional – Scrum Master (CSP-SM)
The CSP-SM program is the last step in the Scrum Alliance Path to CSP program and it is designed to build on your previous knowledge and experience and further enhance your skills in the service of the Team, the Product Owner and the whole organization.
- Duration: 28h
- Delivery: Remote / Face-to-face
- Certifications: CSP-SM Certification (Scrum Alliance)
- PDU & Scrum Alliance SEUs: 21 SEUs / PDUs
- The A-CSM certificate is pre-requisite for the CSP-SM training
Our Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master (CSP-SM) training class is a learning experience for Advanced Certified Scrum Masters (A-CSM) who already have at least two-years experience and need to take a further step in learning, scaling, facilitating and coaching, in order to become true experts. The CSP-SM program is the last step in the Scrum Alliance Path to CSP program and it is designed to build on your previous knowledge and experience and further enhance your skills in the service of the Team, the Product Owner and the whole organization.
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of lecture, classroom discussion, exercises, games and simulations, smoothly blended throughout the class. We will approach the class at a sustainable pace and endeavor to take breaks often, to allow our brain to stay focused and our body to recharge when necessary.
Upon completion of the class, students who have at least 2 years experience as a Scrum Master and who hold an A-CSM certification, will be eligible to become a Certified Scrum Professional – Scrum Master (CSP-SM).
In order to obtain the CSP-SM certification, you will need to attend the CSP-SM training, complete the online pre-course preparation homework, hold a Scrum Alliance Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM) certificate and demonstrate at least two years of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (from within the past five years).
The CSP-SM course is appropriate for Advanced Certified Scrum Masters with at least 2 years experience as a Scrum Master.
This is the perfect opportunity to develop into a true expert in the principles and practices of Scrum within an Agile team or organization, whilst completing your journey towards becoming a Certified Scrum Professional.
You can still attend the class if you are short of your required experience. You will only receive certification after the full 2 years is completed.
- Lean Thinking
- Facilitation and Graphic Facilitation
- The Scrum Master as a Coach
- The Scrum Master as a trainer
- Coaching the Product Owner
- Team Development Models
- Improving Team Effectiveness
- Starting new Scrum Teams
- Organizational Development
- Scaling Scrum
- Your way to Scrum Mastery
In case of a remote training
- We will use Zoom as a video conferencing platform.
- We will use Slack as an additional messaging channel.
- We will use Miro as an online whiteboard for digital collaboration.
- Experience: Over the years, agile42 has delivered Scrum & Agile training to thousands of professionals worldwide. Our instructors have decades of experience using and coaching Scrum in hundreds of organizations large and small.
- Excellent ratings: We consistently receive excellent ratings from our participants.
- Techniques: In all of our classes, we use techniques from Accelerated Learning and in particular principles and concepts from Training from the Back of the Room.
- Engaging: Our courses are highly interactive and fun – not a PowerPoint assault, and our participants stay engaged throughout the class, learn by doing, and have fun along the way. When learners talk and teach, they learn. -Sharon Bowman
- Practical and Memorable: Participants learn through hands-on exercises – creating high knowledge retention.
- Sustainable: We are contributing to a greener planet by decreasing our carbon footprint by not having people travel to the venue, and less paper usage in terms of flipcharts and post-it notes.