Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) Training
The Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) class provides advanced education to Product Owners juggling multiple business opportunities and needing to learn how to communicate across a range of stakeholders
- Duration: 21h
- Delivery: Remote / Face-to-face
- Certifications: A-CSPO Certification (Scrum Alliance)
- PDU & Scrum Alliance SEUs (toward CSP cert): 14 SEUs / PDUs
- The CSPO certificate is pre-requisite for the A-CSPO training
Our Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) training is a learning experience for Certified Scrum Product Owners who already have at least one-year experience and want an advanced education to be able to juggle multiple business opportunities and learn how to communicate effectively across a range of stakeholders. The A-CSPO program is the second step in the Scrum Alliance Path to CSP program and it is designed to build on your previous knowledge and experience and further enhance your skills to improve your outreach and work with your development team(s) in the most effective way possible.
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of lecture, classroom discussion, exercises, games and simulations, smoothly blended throughout the class.
Upon completion of the class, students who have at least 1 year experience as a Product Owner will be eligible to become an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO).
In order to obtain the A-CSPO certification, you will need to attend a A-CSPO training, complete the online pre-course preparation homework, hold a Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certificate and demonstrate at least one-year work experience specific to the role of Product Owner (from within the past five years).
The A-CSPO course is appropriate for Certified Scrum Product Owners with at least 1 year experience as a Product Owner. This is the perfect opportunity to further develop in the principles and practices of Agile Product Management, whilst taking the next step on your journey towards becoming a Certified Scrum Professional.
Even though the course is appropriate for Certified Scrum Product Owners with at least 1 years’ experience, you can still attend the class if you are short of your required experience. You will only receive certification after the full 1 year is completed.
- Deep dive in the role of the Product Owner
- Different levels of Planning
- Advanced Product Discovery
- Design Thinking
- Product Strategy and Release Strategy
- Roadmapping of MVPs
- Advanced Backlog Building
- Engineering Practices and Release Costs
- User Validation without Release
- Scaling Scrum
- Facilitating Stakeholder Conversations
Included in the training
- Eligibility to become an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO)
- Certificate + two-years membership to the Scrum Alliance
- Slack channel to continue collaborating with your classmates after the class and access to trainers to ask questions
- Option to join the agile42 Community and get access to a number of free learning resources, like books, articles and videos
- Life-long warranty on the course: e-mail access to the trainers
In case of a remote training
- We will use Zoom as a video conferencing platform.
- We will use Slack as an additional messaging channel.
- We will use Miro as an online whiteboard for digital collaboration.
- Experience: Over the years, agile42 has delivered Scrum & Agile training to thousands of professionals worldwide. Our instructors have decades of experience using and coaching Scrum in hundreds of organizations large and small.
- Excellent ratings: We consistently receive excellent ratings from our participants.
- Techniques: In all of our classes, we use techniques from Accelerated Learning and in particular principles and concepts from Training from the Back of the Room.
- Engaging: Our courses are highly interactive and fun – not a PowerPoint assault, and our participants stay engaged throughout the class, learn by doing, and have fun along the way. When learners talk and teach, they learn. -Sharon Bowman
- Practical and Memorable: Participants learn through hands-on exercises – creating high knowledge retention.
- Sustainable: We are contributing to a greener planet by decreasing our carbon footprint by not having people travel to the venue, and less paper usage in terms of flipcharts and post-it notes.