ICAgile Agile Coaching Certification (ICP-ACC)
This training focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach.
- Duration: 21h
- Delivery: Remote / Face-to-face
- Certifications: ICAgile Agile Coaching Certification (ICP-ACC)
- PDU: You can claim 21 PDUs for this training
The 6-day ICP-ACC training is one of two certified courses on the Agile Coaching track from ICAgile. It focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach.
The participants will be able to differentiate between mentoring, facilitating, professional coaching, and teaching, and will also gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team.
The first part of this training focuses on developing an understanding of the professional coaching skillset and the value of mastering these skills to serve individuals on an agile team. The second part introduces participants to foundational team coaching skills and team development concepts for starting and growing teams while focusing on teams and organizations as complex human systems.
Although it is not a formal prerequisite, this training is best attended after Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF)
Agile Coaches or aspiring coaches with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and practice professional coaching, mentoring, facilitation and teaching in service of Agile teams and organizations.
Other relevant roles include ScrumMasters and individuals in Managing/Leading positions that want to deepen their understanding of agile coaching practices and principles.
- Professional Coaching and Agile Coaching
- Coaching Stances & Presence
- Active Listening & Powerful Questions
- The Coaching Conversation
- Giving and receiving feedback
- The Coaching Agreement
- Coaching Teams
- Dealing with Conflict
- Team Assessments & Performance Models
- Coaching Structure for Designing Actions & Continuous Improvement
- Handling Organizational Impediments
- Delivering effective training
- Transitioning to Agile Roles
In case of a remote training
- We will use Zoom as a video conferencing platform.
- We will use Slack as an additional messaging channel.
- We will use Miro as an online whiteboard for digital collaboration.
- Experience: Over the years, agile42 has delivered Scrum & Agile training to thousands of professionals worldwide. Our instructors have decades of experience using and coaching Scrum in hundreds of organizations large and small.
- Excellent ratings: We consistently receive excellent ratings from our participants.
- Techniques: In all of our classes, we use techniques from Accelerated Learning and in particular principles and concepts from Training from the Back of the Room.
- Engaging: Our courses are highly interactive and fun – not a PowerPoint assault, and our participants stay engaged throughout the class, learn by doing, and have fun along the way. When learners talk and teach, they learn. -Sharon Bowman
- Practical and Memorable: Participants learn through hands-on exercises – creating high knowledge retention.
- Sustainable: We are contributing to a greener planet by decreasing our carbon footprint by not having people travel to the venue, and less paper usage in terms of flipcharts and post-it notes.