Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM) Training
The Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM) class is for Certified ScrumMasters who already have a year’s experience and need to take the next step in learning, scaling, and dealing with resistance, in order to become true experts.
- Duration: 16h
- Delivery: Remote / Face-to-face
- Certifications: A-CSM Certification (Scrum Alliance)
- PDU & Scrum Alliance SEUs (toward CSP cert): 14 SEUs / PDUs
Our Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM) training class is a learning experience for Certified Scrum Masters who already have at least one-year experience and need to take a further step in learning, scaling, facilitating and coaching, in order to become true experts. The A-CSM program is the second step in the Scrum Alliance Path to CSP program and it is designed to build on your previous knowledge and experience and further enhance your skills in the service of the Team, the Product Owner and the whole organization.
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of lecture, classroom discussion, exercises, games and simulations, smoothly blended throughout the class.
Upon completion of the class, students who have at least 1 year experience as a Scrum Master will be eligible to become an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM).
In order to obtain the A-CSM certification, you will need to attend the A-CSM training, complete the online pre-course preparation homework, hold a Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certificate and demonstrate at least one-year work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (from within the past five years).
The A-CSM course is appropriate for Certified Scrum Masters with at least 1 year experience as a Scrum Master. This is the perfect opportunity to further develop in the principles and practices of Scrum within an Agile team or organization, whilst taking the next step on your journey towards becoming a Certified Scrum Professional.
Even though the course is appropriate for Certified ScrumMasters with at least 1 years’ experience, you can still attend the class if you are short of your required experience. You will only receive certification after the full 1 year is completed.
- Agile and Scrum
- The Scrum Master
- Facilitating Team Conversations
- Coaching Approach
- Team Dynamics
- Structured Team Coaching
- Removing Impediments
- Conflict Resolution
- Structured Team Coaching
- Definition of Done
- Engineering Practices
- The Product Vision
- Product Backlog and Refinement
- Scrum and the Organization
- Scaling Scrum
- Self-developing as a Scrum Master
Included in the training
- Eligibility to become an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM)
- Certificate + two-years membership to the Scrum Alliance
- Slack channel to continue collaborating with your classmates after the class and access to trainers to ask questions
- Option to join the agile42 Community and get access to a number of free learning resources, like books, articles and videos
- Life-long warranty on the course: e-mail access to the trainers
In case of a remote training
- We will use Zoom as a video conferencing platform.
- We will use Slack as an additional messaging channel.
- We will use Miro as an online whiteboard for digital collaboration.
- Experience: Over the years, agile42 has delivered Scrum & Agile training to thousands of professionals worldwide. Our instructors have decades of experience using and coaching Scrum in hundreds of organizations large and small.
- Excellent ratings: We consistently receive excellent ratings from our participants.
- Techniques: In all of our classes, we use techniques from Accelerated Learning and in particular principles and concepts from Training from the Back of the Room.
- Engaging: Our courses are highly interactive and fun – not a PowerPoint assault, and our participants stay engaged throughout the class, learn by doing, and have fun along the way. When learners talk and teach, they learn. -Sharon Bowman
- Practical and Memorable: Participants learn through hands-on exercises – creating high knowledge retention.
- Sustainable: We are contributing to a greener planet by decreasing our carbon footprint by not having people travel to the venue, and less paper usage in terms of flipcharts and post-it notes.