Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- List at least three key elements of agile leadership
- Identify at least two focus areas for an agile leader
- Define what is necessary to create a more agile and resilient organization
- Recognize at least six virtues of servant leadership
- Express at least three behaviors to practice a servant leadership approach
- Explain at least three skills of emotional intelligence
- Describe at least two tools to increase emotional intelligence
What is Agile leadership?
Agile leadership is about enabling people to work and deliver results and, by doing so, have fun at work and develop a sense of ownership. This requires the leader to continuously coach, mentor, support and facilitate the work and therefore create the right environment for people to learn and grow in the right direction.
However, leadership in an agile context is an organizational capability which needs to be developed over time instead of a specialty which only a few people need to have. This requires everyone to learn how to lead and develop the necessary skills, so anybody who is involved in a complex project can benefit from learning the foundational element of agile leadership.
This course will help you demonstrate proficient comprehension of Agile Leadership and its core elements.
Target audience for the Agile leadership online course
The course is designed for anyone new to Agile and/or leadership: Agile team members, aspiring agilists, project managers, managers, executives or anyone else who is intrigued to know more about agile leadership and do it in their own time and at their own pace.
Agile approaches are applicable across industries, so even marketing specialists, data scientists, HR representatives, and other professionals looking for a better way to solve complex problems and lead in times of uncertainty are encouraged to take the course.