- Duration: 1-2 hours
- Access: You will have access to the course content for 30 days from the date of purchase
- Group discount: If you would like to purchase this course for a team, please contact us
Feedback comes in many forms, and it is essential for growth as a person, a team, a product or an organization. However, it’s not always comfortable to accept the feedback that we receive, and it isn’t easy to offer meaningful feedback. But like most soft skills, it can be learnt and improved. That’s what this online short course is for. You will learn to harness the power of great feedback, to use it appropriately in service of the people you interact with.
The course is composed of a mix of instructional reading texts, resources, practice recommendations and interactive quizzes, which aim at stimulating different parts of our brain to help you learn and retain information better.
- The Importance of Feedback
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Tips and Tricks for improving with feedback
- Giving and Receiving Feedback in Practice
The course is intended for anyone who is curious and wants to become better at giving and receiving feedback: engineers, business analysts, project managers, leaders, but also marketing specialists, data scientists, HR representatives, and other professionals interested in growing as individuals or together with their team.
The course is very useful for Scrum Masters, team leaders, team coaches who want to use the power of feedback to help their teams and organization improve and become more collaborative and effective.
- Recognize at least three reasons why feedback is important
- Define the four phases we go through when we receive feedback
- Identify at least two situations when giving feedback is appropriate
- Explain two frameworks to structure proper feedback
- Discuss at least two examples of well crafted feedback and at least one example of poor feedback
- Record at least four suggestions to improve at giving and receiving feedback