This course is designed to help you understand the value and importance of feedback and become better at both giving and receiving feedback.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize at least three reasons why feedback is important
- Define the four phases we go through when we receive feedback
- Identify at least two situations when giving feedback is appropriate
- Explain two frameworks to structure proper feedback
- Discuss at least two examples of well-crafted feedback and at least one example of poor feedback
- Record at least four suggestions to improve at giving and receiving feedback
View the full Giving and Receiving Feedback course details.