This course is designed to help you understand the fundamental functional definitions which are useful when adopting agile values and principles and their related capabilities.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define three important functions in an agile organization
- Recognize the most important goal of an agile team
- Express the top three characteristics of a great Product Owner
- List at least five characteristics of a healthy team and describe at least three
- Identify the primary responsibility and record at least five capabilities of an agile coach
View the full Agile Roles and Capabilities course details.