This course is designed to help you make the most of Scrum. It includes facilitation guidelines for the Scrum Events and Product Backlog refinement as well as tips for creating a Definition of Done and a Working Agreement.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose, participants, and structure of each Scrum event
- Define how to create and maintain a Definition of Done
- Explain the purpose of a Working Agreement and express agreement items effectively
- Recognize the purpose of Product Backlog Refinement and record at least two ways of performing it
- Explain when a Product Backlog Item is ready to be pulled into a Sprint
View the full Facilitating Scrum course details.