Career at agile42
- Faster time-to-market and responsiveness
- Accelerated ROI (Return on Investment)
- Higher customer satisfaction
- More engaged and motivated employees
The agile42 team enjoys a global presence, operating in Germany, the United States, Canada, Denmark, the Netherlands, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Turkey and South Africa. Our coaches have proven expertise and top credentials in the industry; many of our coaches are Certified Scrum Coaches and Certified Scrum Trainers: only a few dozen people worldwide can boast both credentials. In addition, we have staff certified as Kanban Coaching Professionals (KCP), an elite club with only around 60 members worldwide.
We are currently actively looking for coaches to join our teams in Germany and Finland, but speculative applications for other agile42 countries are welcome! We are looking for people to become true members of our team and grow with us, so collaborations on a freelance basis will not be considered.
We are looking for:
Agile Coach, Germany
For our team in Germany, we are looking for coaches, experienced or willing to evolve in an Agile environment.
Requirements & Skills:
- at least 3 years of experience with more than one team doing Scrum, Kanban or XP;
- CSP accreditation by the Scrum Alliance would be a plus;
- availability to travel on an average 3-4 days per week (we try to avoid 4 and 5);
- analytical skills;
- problem-solving skills;
- facilitation skills;
- willingness to learn and work with an international very experienced and diverse team of awesome coaches :-)
- fluent German and English spoken and written.
Agile Senior Coach Consultant, Toronto ON and Vancouver BC, Canada
agile42 North America is growing and we're looking for exceptional organizational change agents who are passionate about helping companies and teams improve through the application of Agile and Lean principles. We have a need for coaches in Toronto, Ontario, and in Vancouver, BC on a full-time permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Articulate and help leaders at all levels of the organization, both business and technology, to understand the benefits of working Agile
- Educate and guide management and executives in the art of Agile leadership
- Consult and coach leadership teams on an iterative approach to organizational change
- Create a culture that embodies an Agile mindset and nurtures high performance
- Build support mechanisms and practices for functional collaboration and program management across multiple dedicated Agile teams
- Coach and support team members in optimizing their adoption of Agile and taking ownership of their individual roles
- Utilize Agile/Scrum best practices, standards, and guidelines
- Create self-sustaining Agile teams and build momentum that drives meaningful business results
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- At least 5+ years of experience practicing Scrum, Kanban or XP with many teams and organizations
- At least 5+ years experience leading organizational change efforts
- Prior consulting and/or leadership experience is a must
- Certified Agile Coach and experience training in Agile methods an advantage
- Experience with processes and tools supporting Agile methods
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, fantastic presentation and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Brilliant organizational design and problem-solving skills - dazzle us!
- Ability to communicate and consult at multiple levels within an organization
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Professionalism and attention to detail
- Ability to travel 50% - 100% depending on your location
- Community involvement. e.g, participation in local user groups, active blogging, volunteering
- Articulate and authentic
- Predisposition to patience and tolerance
- Embodiment of Servant Leadership
- Comfortable working with diverse international workforce
- Able to maintain calm in challenging organization change management scenarios
- Passion for helping people learn and grow professionally
If you have a passion for Agile and Lean Coaching, have experience leading organizational design and change efforts, and are looking to join a dynamic team and this sounds like a fit for you, please send us a cover letter along with your resume (cover letter is a must!). We look forward to hearing from you.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Assistant, Germany, Berlin
For our team in Germany, we are looking for a flexible and dynamic Team Assistant (male/female). Your administrative and organizational tasks will be to support your colleagues in their daily work. You will take care that our working atmosphere is familiar and exceptional so everyone can develop their full potential.
The office team has a very strong supportive mindset and service orientation. We create an environment for our Agile Coaches which makes their life easier since they travel a lot. We see our clients as a partner which get always the best support since they trust us. We foster a friendly, familiar and honest culture worldwide.
- Together with your colleague, you will be responsible to take care of several administrative and organizational tasks as e.g. travel bookings (business trips & conferences).
- Positive and supportive client communication and offer management is an important part of your daily work as well as invoicing and the preparation for the bookkeeping.
- The creation and maintenance of our team spirit and organizational culture will be an important part of your job.
- You’ll communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders which are based in various countries and you take care of international client/project administration.
- You’ll be part of the planning and concepts for events and will lead projects yourself.
- Fluent in German and English.
- You should not be an absolute beginner.
You are curious to learn more about agile42?
We are looking forward to your application. Contact us at email@example.com.