Career at agile42
- Faster time-to-market and responsiveness
- Accelerated ROI (Return on Investment)
- Higher customer satisfaction
- More engaged and motivated employees
The agile42 team enjoys a global presence, operating in Germany, the United States, Canada, Denmark, the Netherlands, Italy, Finland, Turkey and South Africa. Our coaches have proven expertise and top credentials in the industry; many of our coaches are Certified Scrum Coaches and Certified Scrum Trainers: only a few dozen people worldwide can boast both credentials. In addition, we have staff certified as Kanban Coaching Professionals (KCP), an elite club with only a around 60 members worldwide.
We are looking for:
Agile Coach, Germany
For our team in Germany, we are looking for coaches, experienced or willing to evolve in an Agile environment.
Requirements & Skills:
- at least 3 years of experience with more than one team doing Scrum, Kanban or XP;
- CSP accreditation by the Scrum Alliance would be a plus;
- availability to travel on an average 3-4 days per week (we try to avoid 4 and 5);
- analytical skills;
- problem-solving skills;
- facilitation skills;
- willingness to learn and work with an international very experienced and diverse team of awesome coaches :-)
- fluent German and English spoken and written.
Front-end developer, Germany
For our team in Germany, we are looking for a Front End Developer. agile42 is one of the leading Agile Coaching Company worldwide. We are developing Agile tools, apps, and platforms for our clients and internal use. As a Frontend Developer, you will bring in-depth knowledge of web-based design and development into our team. You will have the opportunity to design and implement internal and external facing frontend applications to support agile42 clients, coaches and office teams.
Requirements & Skills:
You will be in charge of developing the next generation of web applications for the Agile community, including tools for Scrum teams and Agile Coaches. You will have full ownership of the code as well as the infrastructure where it runs, making sure all the services run smoothly from end to end.
- Knowledge of React framework is a plus
- Knowledge of Django web framework is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience with test automation for front-end (back-end is a plus)
- Experience with version control systems and dependency management solutions (Git, npm, pip)
- Knowledge of Chef (or other configuration management solutions) and Ruby is a plus
- System administration skills are a big plus
- Good knowledge of Agile Engineering Practices (Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration)
- Ability to learn quickly
- Experience with working in Agile teams is a big plus
- Good level of English, German language skills are a big plus
We support professional growth, giving employees a safe-to-fail environment where they can learn and develop as professionals and as a team. Our release cycles tend to be very short so that we get fast feedback and are able to improve accordingly. At regular intervals, we take the time for experimenting and investigating new technologies, not necessarily related to our products and we work in an informal but very respectful environment. Our offices are located in a very sought-after area of the city, easy to reach and well connected with public transportation.
We are looking forward to your application. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales, Sweden and Finland
We are now looking to hire a salesperson for Sweden and Finland with strong sales and marketing skills to be our first line of contact towards potential customers in both countries. We need you to uncover new sales leads, book sales meetings, maintain customer relationships, keep an eye open for new opportunities and help us develop services that better fit the market needs.
You will be stationed in either Stockholm or Helsinki and it’s important that you have the ability to sell effectively in both Swedish and Finnish. You will also need English as it is our standard language internally. Your key working partners will be the local coaches and trainers, the sales/admin team in Berlin and the agile42 international sales squad. Much of the daily collaboration happens online, so you must be able to work in a structured, transparent and self-organized manner. The job includes 10-15 business trips per year, mostly between the three cities but occasionally to other parts of Europe.
The agile42 work culture could be best described as an “international clan”. We appreciate people who participate, commit and collaborate to get things done. You will find lots of knowledgeable colleagues, lots of transparency and autonomy, very few bosses and a minimum of bureaucracy. A true salesperson will find us too fuzzy and inward-oriented. On the upside, rather than tell you what to do and how to do it, we’ll tell you what not to do and let you get on with the rest. We strongly support personal learning and strive to grow capable and self-directed employees through mentoring and on-the-job learning. You will have an excellent opportunity to learn and get certified in the new agile methods that are reshaping the world of work and to contribute back with new ideas.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for incoming requests from Finland, Sweden, and neighboring countries (phone, e-mail, etc.)
- Make cold calls, initiate sales conversations and book sales meetings
- Make offers and track the sales pipeline
- Master the agile42 service packages and pricing structure
- Understand the market by tracking trends and analyzing our own offers and sales
- Help develop and pilot alternative packages that might fit the market better
- Take your place in the Berlin sales team and the international agile42 sales squad
- Maintain and grow a network consisting of training providers and other partners
- Maintain the social media accounts and website texts for Finland and Sweden
- Help external communications and PR agencies do a good job
- Organize and host customer events e.g. business breakfasts
- Handle the logistics and represent agile42 in sponsored events
- Maintain relationships with current and previous customers
- Find ways to up-sell and extend our existing business
- Maintain a network of partners and collaborators
Skills and characteristics
- You are extrovert, entrepreneurial and know how to sell services
- You are fluent in Swedish, Finnish and English
- You are happy with setting clear goals and taking charge of your own work
- You are capable and willing to learn new terminology and new methods
- You have an open mind towards inspecting your own work and that of others, giving and taking feedback and experimenting with new approaches
- You enjoy working in distributed groups of self-organized experts
- You are willing to travel 20-30 days per year, mainly within Europe
- You have solid sales and marketing experience from a similar business domain
- We appreciate (but don’t require) secondary education in a relevant domain
- We appreciate (but don’t require) knowledge and experience of agile methods including Scrum, Kanban, and Lean manufacturing
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com