Career at agile42
- Faster time-to-market and responsiveness
- Accelerated ROI (Return on Investment)
- Higher customer satisfaction
- More engaged and motivated employees
The agile42 team enjoys a global presence, operating in Germany, the United States, Canada, Denmark, the Netherlands, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Turkey and South Africa. Our coaches have proven expertise and top credentials in the industry; many of our coaches are Certified Scrum Coaches and Certified Scrum Trainers: only a few dozen people worldwide can boast both credentials. In addition, we have staff certified as Kanban Coaching Professionals (KCP), an elite club with only around 60 members worldwide.
We are currently actively looking for coaches to join our teams in Germany and Finland, but speculative applications for other agile42 countries are welcome! We are looking for people to become true members of our team and grow with us, so collaborations on a freelance basis will not be considered.
We are looking for:
Agile Coach, Germany
For our team in Germany, we are looking for coaches, experienced or willing to evolve in an Agile environment.
Requirements & Skills:
- at least 3 years of experience with more than one team doing Scrum, Kanban or XP;
- CSP accreditation by the Scrum Alliance would be a plus;
- availability to travel on an average 3-4 days per week (we try to avoid 4 and 5);
- analytical skills;
- problem-solving skills;
- facilitation skills;
- willingness to learn and work with an international very experienced and diverse team of awesome coaches :-)
- fluent German and English spoken and written.
Marketing Coordinator, Vancouver, Canada
agile42 Canada is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to work with the CEO and Home Team based in North Vancouver. The position is based out of our new office on Marine Drive at Bewicke, with 9-5 working hours, Monday through Friday.
In this role you will:
- Lead and direct the creation and execution of comprehensive, holistic marketing campaigns to support sales and revenue objectives of the organization
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, educational tools, and events
- Lead the development of the annual marketing plan for the company, including building of the annual business plan to ensure growth targets are reached
- Lead strategy development and oversight of end-to-end digital customer experience to include inbound digital marketing, social media, website, email, CRM and e-commerce
We are looking to start interviews in late July/early August to hire in August.
Senior Full Stack Developer, Germany, Berlin
agile42 is one of the leading Agile Coaching Companies worldwide. We develop Web applications, platforms and Agile tools for our clients and ourselves. We are looking for a talented and highly motivated individual to create solutions for our web applications and services in our agile, self-organized team.
- You’ll implement back-end APIs for our RESTful web services using Python and Django Rest Framework.
- You’ll demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and adapt your knowledge and your skills in different contexts.
- Experience with back-end development, ideally with Python and Django
- Experience with test automation
- Experience with version control systems and dependency management solutions (Git, npm, pip)
- Attentive to the latest standards in Web-based technologies
- You enjoy working in a team where practices like pair programming and code review are an essential part of the workflow
- You understand the importance of writing clean and easily maintainable code and are always looking to improve as a developer
- Must be able to work on-site
Nice to have
- Knowledge of CI/CD workflow, and experience with handling the full software product lifecycle
- Knowledge of static typed systems, such as flow
- Experience in working in Agile teams
- Good level of English and German
- Django (Python)
- Testing Tools/Frameworks: unittest (Python), jest, react-testing-library, behave/selenium
What we offer
- A safe-to-fail environment where we can learn and develop as professionals and as a team. Our release cycles tend to be very short so that we get fast feedback and are able to improve accordingly.
- A small team where you can take ownership of your work and your growth.
- At regular intervals, we take time for experimenting and investigating new technologies, not necessarily related to our products.
- An informal but respectful environment.
- An office located in a popular Berlin neighborhood, easy to reach and well-connected with public transportation.
- The opportunity to travel at a different location every year to synch-up and innovate with our international colleagues from more than ten countries.
- Added employee benefits, such as vouchers or paying for your mobile phone bill.
Please send your application to email@example.com including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.