Career at agile42
- Faster time-to-market and responsiveness
- Accelerated ROI (Return on Investment)
- Higher customer satisfaction
- More engaged and motivated employees
The agile42 team enjoys a global presence, operating in Germany, the United States, Canada, Denmark, the Netherlands, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Turkey and South Africa. Our coaches have proven expertise and top credentials in the industry; many of our coaches are Certified Scrum Coaches and Certified Scrum Trainers: only a few dozen people worldwide can boast both credentials. In addition, we have staff certified as Kanban Coaching Professionals (KCP), an elite club with only around 60 members worldwide.
We are currently actively looking for coaches to join our teams in Germany and Finland, but speculative applications for other agile42 countries are welcome! We are looking for people to become true members of our team and grow with us, so collaborations on a freelance basis will not be considered.
We are looking for:
Agile Coach, Germany
For our team in Germany, we are looking for coaches, experienced or willing to evolve in an Agile environment.
Requirements & Skills:
- at least 3 years of experience with more than one team doing Scrum, Kanban or XP;
- CSP accreditation by the Scrum Alliance would be a plus;
- availability to travel on an average 3-4 days per week (we try to avoid 4 and 5);
- analytical skills;
- problem-solving skills;
- facilitation skills;
- willingness to learn and work with an international very experienced and diverse team of awesome coaches :-)
- fluent German and English spoken and written.
Junior DevOps/Sysadmin, Germany, Berlin
agile42 is one of the leading Agile Coaching Companies worldwide. We develop Web applications, platforms and Agile tools for our clients and ourselves. We are looking for a talented and highly motivated individual to create solutions for our web applications and services in our agile, self-organized team.
- Maintenance of our services infrastructure ensuring smooth, end to end function
- Maintain and update our continuous integration and delivery pipeline.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and adapt your knowledge and your skills in different contexts.
- Open to learning new technologies and adapting to the requirements of the development team
- Experience with Kernel-based Virtual Machine
- Experience with infrastructure as code process as well as knowledge of one configuration management tool
- Experience with relational database
- Familiarity with networking
- Familiarity with monitoring systems
- Experience with Agile Engineering Practices (like Test Automation, Refactoring or Continuous Integration)
- Familiarity with building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Good level of English
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of at least one scripting language (e.g. Python or Ruby)
- Basic knowledge of security
- Experience in working in Agile teams
- Familiarity with Gitlab
- Debian 9
- Django (Python)
- Testing Tools/Frameworks: ChefSpec, Test Kitchen, unittest (Python), jest, behave/selenium
What we offer
- A safe-to-fail environment where we can learn and develop as professionals and as a team. Our release cycles tend to be very short so that we get fast feedback and are able to improve accordingly.
- A small team where you can take ownership of your work and your growth.
- At regular intervals, we take time for experimenting and investigating new technologies, not necessarily related to our products.
- An informal but respectful environment.
- An office located in a popular Berlin neighborhood, easy to reach and well-connected with public transportation.
- The opportunity to travel at a different location every year to synch-up and innovate with our international colleagues from more than ten countries.
- Added employee benefits, such as vouchers or paying for your mobile phone bill.
- Free cappuccino! :)
Interested? Please send your application to email@example.com including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.