Career at agile42
- Faster time-to-market and responsiveness
- Accelerated ROI (Return on Investment)
- Higher customer satisfaction
- More engaged and motivated employees
The agile42 team enjoys a global presence, operating in Germany, the United States, Canada, Denmark, the Netherlands, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Turkey and South Africa. Our coaches have proven expertise and top credentials in the industry; many of our coaches are Certified Scrum Coaches and Certified Scrum Trainers: only a few dozen people worldwide can boast both credentials. In addition, we have staff certified as Kanban Coaching Professionals (KCP), an elite club with only a around 60 members worldwide.
We are currently actively looking for coaches to join our teams in Germany and Finland, but speculative applications for other agile42 countries are welcome! We are looking for people to become true members of our team and grow with us, so collaborations on a freelance basis will not be considered.
We are looking for:
Agile Coach, Germany
For our team in Germany, we are looking for coaches, experienced or willing to evolve in an Agile environment.
Requirements & Skills:
- at least 3 years of experience with more than one team doing Scrum, Kanban or XP;
- CSP accreditation by the Scrum Alliance would be a plus;
- availability to travel on an average 3-4 days per week (we try to avoid 4 and 5);
- analytical skills;
- problem-solving skills;
- facilitation skills;
- willingness to learn and work with an international very experienced and diverse team of awesome coaches :-)
- fluent German and English spoken and written.
Full Stack Developer, Germany, Berlin
agile42 is one of the leading Agile Coaching Companies worldwide. We develop Web applications, platforms and Agile tools for our clients and ourselves. We are looking for a talented and highly motivated individual to create solutions for our web applications and services in our agile, self-organized team. As a Full Stack Developer you will bring in-depth knowledge of web-based design and development into our team, designing, implementing and maintaining internal and external-facing applications to support agile42 clients, coaches and office teams.
- You will have full ownership of the code as well as the infrastructure where it runs, making sure all services run smoothly from end to end.
- You’ll implement back-end APIs for our RESTful web services.
- You’ll demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and adapt your knowledge and your skills in different contexts.
- Experience with back-end development (Python and Django are a big plus)
- Experience with test automation (the knowledge of unittest, jest or selenium is a plus)
- Experience with version control systems and dependency management solutions (Git, npm, pip)
- Familiar with SQL.
- Familiar with Agile Engineering Practices (like Pair Programming, Refactoring or Continuous Integration).
- Experience in working in Agile teams is a plus
- Good level of English, German language skills are a plus
What we offer
- A safe-to-fail environment where we can learn and develop as professionals and as a team. Our release cycles tend to be very short so that we get fast feedback and are able to improve accordingly.
- A small team where you can take ownership of your work and your growth.
- At regular intervals, we take time for experimenting and investigating new technologies, not necessarily related to our products.
- An informal but respectful environment.
- An office located in a popular Berlin neighborhood, easy to reach and well-connected with public transportation.
- The opportunity to travel at a different location every year to synch-up and innovate with our international colleagues from more than ten countries.
- Added employee benefits, such as vouchers or picking up your mobile phone bill.
Interested? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.