Career at agile42
- Faster time-to-market and responsiveness
- Accelerated ROI (Return on Investment)
- Higher customer satisfaction
- More engaged and motivated employees
The agile42 team enjoys a global presence, operating in Germany, the United States, Canada, Denmark, the Netherlands, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Turkey and South Africa. Our coaches have proven expertise and top credentials in the industry; many of our coaches are Certified Scrum Coaches and Certified Scrum Trainers: only a few dozen people worldwide can boast both credentials. In addition, we have staff certified as Kanban Coaching Professionals (KCP), an elite club with only a around 60 members worldwide.
We are currently actively looking for coaches to join our teams in Germany and Finland, but speculative applications for other agile42 countries are welcome! We are looking for people to become true members of our team and grow with us, so collaborations on a freelance basis will not be considered.
We are looking for:
Agile Coach, Germany
For our team in Germany, we are looking for coaches, experienced or willing to evolve in an Agile environment.
Requirements & Skills:
- at least 3 years of experience with more than one team doing Scrum, Kanban or XP;
- CSP accreditation by the Scrum Alliance would be a plus;
- availability to travel on an average 3-4 days per week (we try to avoid 4 and 5);
- analytical skills;
- problem-solving skills;
- facilitation skills;
- willingness to learn and work with an international very experienced and diverse team of awesome coaches :-)
- fluent German and English spoken and written.