ORGANIC agility Masterclasses: Foundations & Advanced
If you are consultant, an internal coach or interested in the science, theories, and patents on which our frameworks are based, the Oa Foundations Masterclass is the right way to dig deeper. The masterclass will lead to ORGANIC agility Professional Accreditation (OaPro) and gives you access to an expanded set of tools and material.
Being an OaPro enables you to teach your own ORGANIC agility classes and certify the attendees with the ORGANIC agility Foundations Certification.
ORGANIC agility® Foundations Masterclass
This Masterclass of one day (1) will primarily focus on creating the foundation to allow candidates for the ORGANIC agility Professional designation to learn how to use and deliver the training material, as well as a deep dive into the theory to enable them to use it in practice and to answer questions in a class/workshop environment.
The program starts by introducing Training from the Back of the Room as a training design approach, and then deep dives into each of the theory blocks experienced in the Foundation class, providing a stronger background theory.
The class requires practitioners to prepare their cases and share it in the group, to allow for feedback and sharing tips and tricks that worked or didn’t work in clients engagements.
- Understanding of the underlying theory of ORGANIC agility, starting from the approach, the idea of principles as scaffolding and the leadership framework
- ORGANIC leadership framework, three dimensions with interventions
- Cynefin framework, basics, liminal, dynamics and fractals
- ORGANIC Principles deep dive on methods: Competing Values Framework, Value Stream Discovery, Competence Mapping, Agile Strategy Map
- Prerequisite: ORGANIC agility Foundations Class
- Duration: 8h (distributed over 2 days)
- Delivery: Remote
- Certifications: ORGANIC agility Professional
- Join the a42 Leadership Membership, it includes:
- Access to a private intranet site full of information about the latest developments around ORGANIC agility
- Marketing material to help you create, advertise and sell training courses and tools sales
- Updated training material with clear guidelines for how to run ALL ORGANIC agility courses from introduction to master (in Session Lab)
- A Miro board template for the training material when running online classes
- A centralised listing service for all of your ORGANIC classes to focus and funnel demand
- A commission for reselling both OrgScan and Strategy Map licences
- A community to clarify and evolve the framework and support one another