The agile engineering practices course is a 2-day workshop in which the Development Team is introduced to key agile engineering practices.
The agile engineering practices course is a 2-day workshop in which the Development Team is introduced to key agile engineering practices and then applies those practices whilst developing an application.
Agile Engineering Practices we will introduce
State of the art practices in the following domains:
- Collaboration within the development team and between the other Scrum roles - Scrum Master and Product Owner
- Architecture and Design that emerges out of small incremental changes
- Continuous Integration and code ownership to detect integration errors as quickly as possible
- Refactoring as a practice to continually increase quality and built-in maintainability
- Test-Driven Development to encourage simple design and inspire confidence
- Prerequisites: None
- Duration: 16h
- Delivery: Remote or in-person
- Certifications: CSD® Certification (Scrum Alliance)
- Two-year membership to the Scrum Alliance
- Community channel to continue collaborating and access to the trainers
- PDU & Scrum Alliance SEUs (toward CSP cert): 14 SEUs
- The CSD® certificate is a prerequisite for the A-CSD℠ (Advanced CSD) training
This training is designed to help anyone who has a hand in building the product. This includes Software Engineers, QA Engineers, DB Administrators, Designers, and others.
We will cover technical topics, however, a coding background is not required for this class - just an openness to learning.
Why CSD with agile42?
The training is shaped out of our broad coaching practice. Our trainings are interactive and focused on real-life experiences. We can provide this, as in addition to our knowledge, we have extensive international experience to share with you.