This course is designed to help you understand what self-organizing teams need, what characterizes them, and how this differs from more traditional forms of people management.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Express what real teams need to self-organize
- List different levels of self-organization and what responsibilities a team has in each of them
- Describe at least three characteristics of self-organizing teams
- Recognize that self-organizing teams need support from leadership
- Identify at least four elements that impact self-organization
- Explain at least three behaviours that characterize shared leadership
View the full Self-Organization course details.