This course is designed to help you understand what agile coaching is, how it differs from other types of coaching, and what the main components are in an agile coaching approach.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define the essence and the purpose of agile coaching
- List at list two other kinds of coaching and describe at least one difference from each of them
- Describe the five stances of agile coaching
- Recognize at least two ways to transition between different stances
- Explain the importance of curiosity and what keywords are
- Define the three levels of listening
- Identify at least two characteristics of powerful questions
- Repeat at least four different types of coaching questions
- Express the focus of effective observations and identify possible pitfalls
- Discuss the five elements of an effective coaching structure and how to create a coaching card
- Define the two levels of a coaching conversation
View the full Agile Coaching Foundations course details.