This course is designed to help you understand the nature of a conflict and its dimensions, the possible reasons why a conflict escalates, and what strategies you can use to deal with conflicts.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define what conflict is
- List at least five elements that might cause conflict and describe at least three
- Repeat the five dimensions of conflict and explain at least two
- Define the seven levels of conflict escalation
- Discuss how to deal with conflicts
- Recognize that conflict arises from unmet needs
- List the four steps for a non-violent communication
View the full Navigating Conflicts course details.