This course is designed to help you understand what the core elements of agile leadership are and what to focus on to help your teams and organization thrive in the current fast-changing world.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- List at least three key elements of agile leadership
- Identify at least two focus areas for an agile leader
- Define what is necessary to create a more agile and resilient organization
- Recognize at least six virtues of servant leadership
- Express at least three behaviors to practice a servant leadership approach
- Explain at least three skills of emotional intelligence
- Describe at least two tools to increase emotional intelligence
View the full Agile Leadership Foundations course details.