Develop a keen appreciation for what’s possible when strong and skillful facilitation is present.
ICP-ACC Training Overview
The virtual 6-day ICP-ACC training is one of two certified courses on the Agile Coaching track from ICAgile.
It focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach.
The participants will be able to differentiate between and among mentoring, facilitating, professional coaching and teaching, and will also gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team.
The first part of this training focuses on developing an understanding of the professional coaching skillset and the value of mastering these skills to serve individuals on an agile team. The second part introduces participants to foundational team coaching skills and team development concepts for starting and growing teams while focusing on teams and organizations as complex human systems.
- Professional Coaching and Agile Coaching
- Coaching Stances & Presence
- Active Listening & Powerful Questions
- The Coaching Conversation
- Giving and receiving feedback
- The Coaching Agreement
- Coaching Teams
- Transitioning to Agile Roles
- Dealing with Conflict
- Team Assessments & Performance Models
- Coaching Structure for Designing Actions & Continuous Improvement
- Handling Organizational Impediments
- Delivering effective training
- Prerequisites: Although it is not a formal prerequisite this training is best attended after Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF)
- Duration: 21h
- Delivery: Remote
- Certifications: ICAgile Agile Coaching (ICAgile)
- PDU & Scrum Alliance SEUs (toward CSP cert): 21 SEUs
Great course. I very much liked the online part of the training as we were people from around the globe at the same place for the same purpose. Great to find new connections. Thank you.
- Erik S.
I appreciate the team work that we were able to apply despite the remote sessions.
- Laura S.
Agile Coaches or aspiring coaches with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and practice professional coaching, mentoring, facilitation and teaching in service of Agile teams and organizations. Other relevant roles include ScrumMasters and individuals in Managing/Leading positions that want to deepen their understanding of agile coaching practices and principles.