Are you ready for the Agile change?
We are passionate about supporting organizations with their Agile Transition, become more resilient and better prepared for a changing world.
How we help
What we do
Agile change starts from different perspectives
Your Agile Transition starts with adopting a new mindset and culture to create a resillient organization.
How we can support you
Agile Culture and Mindset
Agile Teams & Roles
What are your challenges?
- Grow the right culture & Agile mindset
- Create the best portfolio & program management
- Delivering customer value & organizational design
- Build the right team structures & interactions
- Identify the best Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Improve performance, quality and Time to Market
We offer a number of Scrum Alliance® and Kanban certified courses.
- Finja Samland
- Swedbank Group IT Baltic Banking Division
- Dr. Michael Jahnich, Director Product Development at COMPRION GmbH.
We work locally and worldwide
Tell me I’ll forget... show me I'll remember... involve me and I'll understand!
An international family
We love our strange name
"Thanks for all the fish!"
Lots of talk and lots of action
Grownups with crayons
All together now
April 19, 2019
We chat with Elrich Faul, who recently joined agile42 in the Netherlands as an agile coach
April 16, 2019
How can you use metrics to reflect trends back at the team that will help them find their own paths to improvement
April 9, 2019
Marion Eickmann writes on the Agile Strategy Map as a way of reconciling conflicting demands on organizational strategy